Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

lmfaoo if the owner of that house is watching this all unfold on NT  and is ready for yall

Sorry I didn't catch what you wrote there, can you make the text a tad bit larger?

Craigmatic wrote:
I thought about that, someone who just wants to be left alone. But they live in the middle of the damn forrest of fear... I don't think they really have to worry about anyone bothering them. If anything the sign makes people want to mess with them more. Theres gotta be SOMETHING going on back there. It didn't just say Trespassers will be shot. The damn sign said "No trespassers, no questions asked, no explanations needed, no one leaves alive." It was a bit intense, my friend who isn't usually afraid of anything was shook.

If my other friend is telling the truth about the Crown Vic and Suburban chasing them down.. and that was 6 years ago... I mean when we were in the car he called up his friend and just said "We are going to the driveway." Right away dude knew what he was talking about and said "Go down it in reverse and I'll call you in a bit."

We all are thinking the worst, some crazy person on some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff.....
I've heard Michigan Militia
I've heard Drug house
I've heard safe house for witness protection program.....

But really , how do you just have a house in the middle of a perfect Square of trees.....
Yeah, but believe it or not a lot of those people aren't some crazy murderous type. They might be a little out there, though. I've hiked with my old man for 20+ miles out in the forest to secluded campgrounds and lakes, we've even ran into people. All of them were really friendly and not what I would expect. Although everything you said could be a possibility too. And I would take stories that people tell me with a grain of salt, even friends.. Vast majority of stories I've heard are complete ducktales.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

lmfaoo if the owner of that house is watching this all unfold on NT  and is ready for yall

Sorry I didn't catch what you wrote there, can you make the text a tad bit larger?

Craigmatic wrote:
I thought about that, someone who just wants to be left alone. But they live in the middle of the damn forrest of fear... I don't think they really have to worry about anyone bothering them. If anything the sign makes people want to mess with them more. Theres gotta be SOMETHING going on back there. It didn't just say Trespassers will be shot. The damn sign said "No trespassers, no questions asked, no explanations needed, no one leaves alive." It was a bit intense, my friend who isn't usually afraid of anything was shook.

If my other friend is telling the truth about the Crown Vic and Suburban chasing them down.. and that was 6 years ago... I mean when we were in the car he called up his friend and just said "We are going to the driveway." Right away dude knew what he was talking about and said "Go down it in reverse and I'll call you in a bit."

We all are thinking the worst, some crazy person on some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff.....
I've heard Drug house

But really , how do you just have a house in the middle of a perfect Square of trees.....
Yeah, but believe it or not a lot of those people aren't some crazy murderous type. They might be a little out there, though. I've hiked with my old man for 20+ miles out in the forest to secluded campgrounds and lakes, we've even ran into people. All of them were really friendly and not what I would expect. Although everything you said could be a possibility too. And I would take stories that people tell me with a grain of salt, even friends.. Vast majority of stories I've heard are complete ducktales.

It can't be more than a 30 min drive from where he was coming from.... he's gotta be returning soon
nerd.gif
Or one of his boys has to have internet access on their phone so they can post from there...
nerd.gif

It can't be more than a 30 min drive from where he was coming from.... he's gotta be returning soon
nerd.gif
Or one of his boys has to have internet access on their phone so they can post from there...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by carbine

Craigmatic wrote:

I've heard Drug house

6eohfo.gif

Originally Posted by carbine

Craigmatic wrote:

I've heard Drug house

6eohfo.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

OP I heard of that exact spot.

Dude I went to school with says its a cult, they will chase you off the property but not kill you.

Where you from? How does this guy know about this random place literally in the middle of no where.

But yeah, unfortunately no updates tonight. Hopefully going to check it out soon, I want to at least get a picture of the sign for you guys. Craziest thing about it, it wasn't like a store bought sign, completely homemade.

And to the dude who said he went to do the Ada witch thing... what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. You should definitely go check this spot out in Sparta
wink.gif

I went to Eastern, dude I knew is from some suburb north of GR.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

OP I heard of that exact spot.

Dude I went to school with says its a cult, they will chase you off the property but not kill you.

Where you from? How does this guy know about this random place literally in the middle of no where.

But yeah, unfortunately no updates tonight. Hopefully going to check it out soon, I want to at least get a picture of the sign for you guys. Craziest thing about it, it wasn't like a store bought sign, completely homemade.

And to the dude who said he went to do the Ada witch thing... what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. You should definitely go check this spot out in Sparta
wink.gif

I went to Eastern, dude I knew is from some suburb north of GR.

Back
Top Bottom