Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Yeah... first thing my friend said was... thats not it... that place has a nice paved driveway....

This other one I just described is all dirt road.... you can see the side of the sign.. thats definitely it. Once again I apologize for sending you to the wrong place
roll.gif

My friends from Sparta and is going home to his parents tonight and says he'll go get a pic of the sign and send it to me so we'll see... but he said we can go tomorrow night

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

How can you go there and not go all the way down to get the good pics. Your a $##$$

indifferent.gif
   You like pics of normal houses with fancy outdoor lights along the driveway???  Like I said OP can drive to the house... it's his post and i'm sure he want's to have those pics for you. I just scoped it out for him
laugh.gif
problem is..you're investigation was wack...you should have traveled further down the path

or at least lie and say you went all the way down and didn't see a sign...which would of deaded this thread..instead, you left us a ray of hope that there is a sign

yea, its that deep

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

How can you go there and not go all the way down to get the good pics. Your a $##$$

indifferent.gif
   You like pics of normal houses with fancy outdoor lights along the driveway???  Like I said OP can drive to the house... it's his post and i'm sure he want's to have those pics for you. I just scoped it out for him
laugh.gif
problem is..you're investigation was wack...you should have traveled further down the path

or at least lie and say you went all the way down and didn't see a sign...which would of deaded this thread..instead, you left us a ray of hope that there is a sign

yea, its that deep

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.
He called ducktales on you OP, prove him wrong. Tonight.
nerd.gif
This.

And I think onlyjays went to the wrong spot.

I went to the address of the place that was posted look at the pic of the address
laugh.gif
 I'm not calling Ducktales but maybe thats not the place... maybe someone else owns it now since the last time his friends went there idk but i can tell you that the place you guys posted is not crazy or anything...
since you guys live near the damn place just pick up Cragmatic and drive there together
laugh.gif

maybe its cragamtics home. setup
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.
He called ducktales on you OP, prove him wrong. Tonight.
nerd.gif
This.

And I think onlyjays went to the wrong spot.

I went to the address of the place that was posted look at the pic of the address
laugh.gif
 I'm not calling Ducktales but maybe thats not the place... maybe someone else owns it now since the last time his friends went there idk but i can tell you that the place you guys posted is not crazy or anything...
since you guys live near the damn place just pick up Cragmatic and drive there together
laugh.gif

maybe its cragamtics home. setup
nerd.gif

I wanna see this sign. I've came back plenty times to see if there was an update. I wanna see the sign and I'll be happy

I wanna see this sign. I've came back plenty times to see if there was an update. I wanna see the sign and I'll be happy

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alright to Onlyjays... I apologize hardcore... I sent you to the WRONG place....
smh.gif
@ me.... yes I admit I'm an idiot... I showed my friend that we went with that haunted forest temple and he said that aint it.

If you go down a little on Long Lake Road on Bing Maps toward 15 mile... theres a road called Old school forest lane.... or something... its right past that... if you flip it you can see the the side of the sign on Bing Birds Eye View... now thats a much longer drive way... its not as creepy looking at the forest temple one... but Onlyjays you gotta head back there tonight man
roll.gif

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure, I'd post pics but I gotta head back to work. Long Lake and Old School Forest Lane....

someone post the birdseye view

Alright to Onlyjays... I apologize hardcore... I sent you to the WRONG place....
smh.gif
@ me.... yes I admit I'm an idiot... I showed my friend that we went with that haunted forest temple and he said that aint it.

If you go down a little on Long Lake Road on Bing Maps toward 15 mile... theres a road called Old school forest lane.... or something... its right past that... if you flip it you can see the the side of the sign on Bing Birds Eye View... now thats a much longer drive way... its not as creepy looking at the forest temple one... but Onlyjays you gotta head back there tonight man
roll.gif

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure, I'd post pics but I gotta head back to work. Long Lake and Old School Forest Lane....

Cragmatic wrote:
smh.gif

roll.gif

Successful-Married-Frog-Son-I-am-disappoint.jpg

If you dont go there tomorrow night like you said and post pics and a video you are going to go down as one of the most pathetic fraudulent NTers.

Cragmatic wrote:
smh.gif

roll.gif

Successful-Married-Frog-Son-I-am-disappoint.jpg

If you dont go there tomorrow night like you said and post pics and a video you are going to go down as one of the most pathetic fraudulent NTers.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

smh.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

smh.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

In 4 the save

78095995.jpg

Rotated
67547612.jpg

91036967.jpg

Same angle as the previous pic, just further down the road
64000615.jpg

Further down the property, I'm pretty sure it all ends at that black pit of death where they undoubtedly burn all the trespassers.
84948470.jpg

In 4 the save

78095995.jpg

Rotated
67547612.jpg

91036967.jpg

Same angle as the previous pic, just further down the road
64000615.jpg

Further down the property, I'm pretty sure it all ends at that black pit of death where they undoubtedly burn all the trespassers.
84948470.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, all of a sudden we got tons of people from GR?
I'm sayin' though!  I swear I never knew there were this many NTers from G.R. before.  Where the hell were you all at when I was back home?! 

Kalamazoo52--WMU alum right here.  Chea!  Was just back there a few weeks ago--hit up Wayside on a Wednesday night...totally forgot how many broads are up there.  Makes me wanna go to grad school lol. 

football_4.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, all of a sudden we got tons of people from GR?
I'm sayin' though!  I swear I never knew there were this many NTers from G.R. before.  Where the hell were you all at when I was back home?! 

Kalamazoo52--WMU alum right here.  Chea!  Was just back there a few weeks ago--hit up Wayside on a Wednesday night...totally forgot how many broads are up there.  Makes me wanna go to grad school lol. 

football_4.jpg

LOL I told yall it wasn't the right place when your looking for Yao ming your not gonna stop and investigate Nate Robinson lmao..... but anyway OMG!!!!!!! ive been on that dirt road ask Cragmatic i pm'd him about being chased by a car there in the middle of the day it was some old 70's big long car and the guy in it was a big @#$ dude.... it was crazy some white lincoln suv came speeding down that driveway going the opposite direction of us and its really narrow and they had to go off to the side to pass us then that old car came and was on our tail for a while and when we got out of there some big @#$ rot (the dog) started chasing the car and barking but it stopped when we got a little ways passed it. I wasn't driving my friend was and we were out looking for new lakes to fish out there and all that happened that was about 2 years ago and NO i'm not making this up.

I'm gonna have to let Cragmatic do this one now that I know where it is and have already been there.... I can handle Haunted @#$# but i'm not messing around with crazy @#$ people that are ALIVE!

AND NO MY STORY IS NOT DUCKTALES

LOL I told yall it wasn't the right place when your looking for Yao ming your not gonna stop and investigate Nate Robinson lmao..... but anyway OMG!!!!!!! ive been on that dirt road ask Cragmatic i pm'd him about being chased by a car there in the middle of the day it was some old 70's big long car and the guy in it was a big @#$ dude.... it was crazy some white lincoln suv came speeding down that driveway going the opposite direction of us and its really narrow and they had to go off to the side to pass us then that old car came and was on our tail for a while and when we got out of there some big @#$ rot (the dog) started chasing the car and barking but it stopped when we got a little ways passed it. I wasn't driving my friend was and we were out looking for new lakes to fish out there and all that happened that was about 2 years ago and NO i'm not making this up.

I'm gonna have to let Cragmatic do this one now that I know where it is and have already been there.... I can handle Haunted @#$# but i'm not messing around with crazy @#$ people that are ALIVE!

AND NO MY STORY IS NOT DUCKTALES

Back
Top Bottom