Can we discuss how the (New) West can't lose right now?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by novaflight

I agree but I don't know anybody that knows these artist outside of NT or bloggers.

I usually gotta put folks on.

This

Yea but like I said in another thread commercially the West is dominating radio too. 

I agree but I don't know anybody that knows these artist outside of NT or bloggers.

This

Yea but like I said in another thread commercially the West is dominating radio too. 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

How does the east coast, midwest, south feel about this?
Personally IDGAF what region an artist hails from, as long as they're providing me with dope music to bump.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

How does the east coast, midwest, south feel about this?
Personally IDGAF what region an artist hails from, as long as they're providing me with dope music to bump.

Originally Posted by cartune

This

One would say the SOUTH is dominating the radio.

Originally Posted by cartune

This

One would say the SOUTH is dominating the radio.

I'm from Cali and wish this was true but it really isn't. I've noticed movements like this before and they don't succeed unless you have ONE BIG FACE. Which the West doesn't have. Maybe Dre can turn Kendrick into that but until then we will have to see.

All I know is all them folks making good music
pimp.gif
so @%$@ record sales and publicity. As long as we keep a steady flow of this, I ain't even mad bro

I'm from Cali and wish this was true but it really isn't. I've noticed movements like this before and they don't succeed unless you have ONE BIG FACE. Which the West doesn't have. Maybe Dre can turn Kendrick into that but until then we will have to see.

All I know is all them folks making good music
pimp.gif
so @%$@ record sales and publicity. As long as we keep a steady flow of this, I ain't even mad bro

Same here. I'm all the way in PA and people still don't even know who Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, Kendrick Lamar are, even tho they make dope music.

Same here. I'm all the way in PA and people still don't even know who Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, Kendrick Lamar are, even tho they make dope music.

Back
Top Bottom