Can we discuss how the (New) West can't lose right now?

No Nipsey?  I agree wit you op but I can't get down with Odd Future.  They just seem like little kids wallowing in their own self pity which is something that I can't relate to at all.  When I was 16 and goin through it, I wasn't a lil emo !#$@.  Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock are cool though.  Being a NY dude though none of the rappers you posted are touching Vado or Fred and IDGAF.  
By the way, OFWGKTA are the lamest trash ever.  Most of their beats are bunszzzszsszszssz except for that fat somethin skinny rapper joint.  That one is aiiiiiiiggggggghhhht.

No Nipsey?  I agree wit you op but I can't get down with Odd Future.  They just seem like little kids wallowing in their own self pity which is something that I can't relate to at all.  When I was 16 and goin through it, I wasn't a lil emo !#$@.  Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock are cool though.  Being a NY dude though none of the rappers you posted are touching Vado or Fred and IDGAF.  
By the way, OFWGKTA are the lamest trash ever.  Most of their beats are bunszzzszsszszssz except for that fat somethin skinny rapper joint.  That one is aiiiiiiiggggggghhhht.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't know anyone that listens to any of these people....not one

It's crazy cause I used to LOVE west coast rap..... But, I've only heard of a few of these names, but haven't heard their music.
all of those dudes you named have buzz over there but thats it 
laugh.gif
...no body i know has ever talked about any of those dudes unless there another NT'er

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't know anyone that listens to any of these people....not one

It's crazy cause I used to LOVE west coast rap..... But, I've only heard of a few of these names, but haven't heard their music.
all of those dudes you named have buzz over there but thats it 
laugh.gif
...no body i know has ever talked about any of those dudes unless there another NT'er

Curtains moved out West to make moves musically with Tyrese. He a Brooklyn, NY dude.

Why do yall keep mentioning Casey Veggies? 
indifferent.gif
Son is GARBAGE. He 17 or something so he still got potential but he is trash as of right now. 

Nipsey aint the most lyrical dude but got the (New) West on lock...

Curtains moved out West to make moves musically with Tyrese. He a Brooklyn, NY dude.

Why do yall keep mentioning Casey Veggies? 
indifferent.gif
Son is GARBAGE. He 17 or something so he still got potential but he is trash as of right now. 

Nipsey aint the most lyrical dude but got the (New) West on lock...

Honestly the only dude thats doing it and has been overlooked is H.O.P.E.

To me, everyone else is garbage. Overdoz? Really...they a fake $@$ outkast/dungeon family ripoff thats done really sloppy. Casey Veggies? really?

Kendrick Lamar is ok but I prefer Jay Rock over him.

Im born and bred in L.A...call me a hater or whatever but this "new" west is not bringing us back...the "new" is gonna make everyone hate us more. Nick Cannon is ruining the west by signing jerk dancers turned rappers, all these weirdo tight pant wearing rappers.

Cali was born off gangsta rap mixed with lyricism...now all we have is rappers acting gangsta with no lyrical ability.

To me, everyone else is garbage. Overdoz? Really...they a fake $@$ outkast/dungeon family ripoff thats done really sloppy. Casey Veggies? really?

Im born and bred in L.A...call me a hater or whatever but this "new" west is not bringing us back...the "new" is gonna make everyone hate us more. Nick Cannon is ruining the west by signing jerk dancers turned rappers, all these weirdo tight pant wearing rappers.

Cali was born off gangsta rap mixed with lyricism...now all we have is rappers acting gangsta with no lyrical ability.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Although I disagree with a few points, I agree with you on a few things.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Respect. I like dom, pac div and skeme as well but like someone said before...we only know them.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Respect. I like dom, pac div and skeme as well but like someone said before...we only know them.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
I dled one of his tapes....terrible...it was so bad i cant even remember the name. Son is trash. You're gonna tell me ya'll can consistently sit through 30+ minutes of this guy rapping?

He'll end up like every other Aftermath artist not named Eminem. He sounds like he's stuck in puberty

is there a LP or mixtape where I can listen to all these cats collectively?

and what about Strongarm Steady?

and what about the established cats reaching out (Game, Xzibit, Snoop and etc)

is there a LP or mixtape where I can listen to all these cats collectively?

and what about Strongarm Steady?

and what about the established cats reaching out (Game, Xzibit, Snoop and etc)

blackmagnus514 wrote:
I dled one of his tapes....terrible...it was so bad i cant even remember the name. Son is trash. You're gonna tell me ya'll can consistently sit through 30+ minutes of this guy rapping?

He'll end up like every other Aftermath artist not named Eminem. He sounds like he's stuck in puberty

Back
Top Bottom