Canibus flaked on Big Pun 12 times. SMH LMAO

roll.gif

I don't blame him. Pun would've tore him down. I wish Jay-Z would've jumped on a song with pun, but he knew better.
eyes.gif

i see why fat joe dont smoke...dude's memory sucks already...pun aint got no album called hey baby

At the time Pun woulda destroyed any of them dudes. I just wish there were more songs with him n Big L. That DITC issh was suppose to be poppin off(makin acomeback)

Canibus is garbage, the purest garbage.

smokin.gif

?Thanks Joe for let us know now in 2007.

Pun stoodout on all of his tracks but when your around fat joe,TS and yes they could hold they own but they wasn't Pun.I would have loved to see him andother artist/groups collab on some whatever but that wont happen and I wont every know who would destroy who,what song would have been good and what would havebeen wack.Ill honor him for has done that I like not for what could,would or didn't happen.

Pun stoodout on all of his tracks but when your around fat joe,TS
What are you talking about? Pun did songs with Jadakiss, The LOX, Nas, Nore, Cam'ron, Black Thought, Prodigy, Inspectah Deck, Cuban Link.

Pun did get a Jay-Z more than one time.

"Everyone from Brooklyn is hard...except for Jay-Z"

"Juicy lips better grab his crucifix."

What are you talking about? Pun did songs with Jadakiss, The LOX, Nas, Nore, Cam'ron, Black Thought, Prodigy, Inspectah Deck, Cuban Link.

I never heard nas ,black thought on a track with pun but the rest of them,They aint worth mentioning.
laugh.gif

Pun did get a Jay-Z more than one time.
It means nothing now,It like some rapper dissing 2pac after he's been dead for 10yrs....."stop bring up old +%!%"

Well, Pun was very lyrical and i wouldnt even doubt it if alot of emcees were intimidated.
Big Puns wordplay was incredible, i remember when him and fat joe did that twinz deep cover track over.
Everybody at my high school was buggin over Puns verses, I personally love Fat Joe as an artist hes one of my favorites however i personally think that Punbrought out the best in Joe when he was here physically.

Pun also destroyed the DITC album that came out in 2000 if i am not mistaken, him and fat joe both.

I wish that him and Canibus would have been on a song together, that would have been crazy forget about who would have had the best verse. I dont think itwould have mattered that much to me, they both would have probably been going head up back to back.

Originally Posted by Thecoldest343

I never heard nas ,black thought on a track with pun but the rest of them,They aint worth mentioning.
laugh.gif

Black Thought was on Puns first album? He was on the track "Super Lyrical". And him and Nas were on "John Blaze" together.

damn yall forgot fantastic 4 on clue's first album?! even tho pun's in my top 3 of all time, canibus had the best verse. IMO, pun's been outshinedonce

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

damn yall forgot fantastic 4 on clue's first album?! even tho pun's in my top 3 of all time, canibus had the best verse. IMO, pun's been outshined once

WORD, i thought Canibus got him on that too.

Inspectah Deck doesn't count going straight 16 for 16???? You wilding duke. Especially back then????
It means nothing now,It like some rapper dissing 2pac after he's been dead for 10yrs....."stop bring up old +%!%"
But he didn't get at him 10 years later, he got at dude in his prime. W TF are you talking about????

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Canibus is one of the most lyrical rappers ever, better than big pun. Canibus would outshine him all of those 12 times. he was already 1 for 1.

laugh.gif

Wow.....All them n's you just named (Except for Nore and Cuban) was rippin the mic to shreds when they spit...

P in 96 ???
sick.gif
sick.gif

^ That dude does not know what he is talking about that comparison he made was completely off. There are nothing alike. Getting at a rapper 10 years after hedies is nothing like one rapper who is alive gettin at anotha rapper who is alive, then lata on that rapper dies. Matta fact that is exactly what happend withPac and Big only Big died a year later.

smh.gif
@ saying Ins, Cam, n Prodigy dont matter when they werein their prime I dont even like P as a rappe rthat much but even I can acknoweldge at one time he was a dope rapper.

I repeat this dude does not know hat he is talking about. I think he just mad somebody mentioned his idol under a negative light. Actin like you dont knowabout Joe knockin Jigga out back stage or Pun hittin upside da head wit a bottle of crystal. These Jigga stans is becomin sucker for loves for Jigga more nmore everyday

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Wow.....All them n's you just named (Except for Nore and Cuban) was rippin the mic to shreds when they spit...

P in 96 ???
sick.gif
sick.gif

u can tell homie is 14-15

don cartegena - john blaze got nas
and in da mid 90's everyone's swords were sharp back then.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Canibus is one of the most lyrical rappers ever, better than big pun. Canibus would outshine him all of those 12 times. he was already 1 for 1.

You clearly dont know the definition of lyrical but what it must mean to you is cheetah runnin in Sierra Leone at 45 mph while Can I B***ch is on a trainwith superflux capictator astronomically naming the 9 the son of the 9ths brother all a bunch of bull shh. Spittin those jhs science class raps dat due is therap version of Bill Nye the science guy. To put it short I HAD all of Canibus' albums and Im glad I dont anymore terrible production + the same grittyflow/annoying voice = mucho basura. talkin bout lyrical you must think wordplay, metaphors, similies, hyperboles, and nonsense = lyrical. You ARE WRONG!

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ Canibus being better than Pun.

Bis never has and never will make an album on par with Capital Punishment and no, 2000 BC and/or Rip the Jacker are not @+*@ ing with it AT ALL.

Big Pun ripped fantastic 4; Canibus destroyed it. But that's only one track... In the long run, Canibus isn't touchin Pun. RIP.

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

Big Pun ripped fantastic 4; Canibus destroyed it. But that's only one track... In the long run, Canibus isn't touchin Pun. RIP.

YESSSSSIRRRRRR!

Canibus in 98 =G.O.A.T lyricist ..I got mad love for Pun but Canibus did somethin lyrically nobody could mess with. And the song that featured Bis and Pun Bisripped everybody.

talkin bout lyrical you must think wordplay, metaphors, similies, hyperboles, and nonsense = lyrical. You ARE WRONG!

Son, I stay defending and cosigning a lot of the things you say, even the more ridiculous comments, but come on. What the hell are you even saying? If thatisn't lyrical, what is?

eff out of here. i feel like sometimes you argue just for the sake of arguing.

Back
Top Bottom