Canibus flaked on Big Pun 12 times. SMH LMAO

The only fans riding for Bis are cupcakes from the burbs that rock jnco jeans and think they're Hip Hop.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...no...that wasnt funny...and yes, you my friend are an idiot

I'm so happy Canibus doesn't rap anymore and everybody who was praising him came to their senses cuz if he had more fans like they are in this threadlets say on a Wayne level I'd have to comitt that and become an R&B head or somethin. I just so some of these posts I ignored and the list of rappershe allegedly out-spit and what albums of his are better than classic albums. I mean its canibus cmon now or am I missing the sarcasm n this is just like thatBow Wow thread?

I'll play along Canibus > illmatic
roll.gif
(im sorry I could not help butpost that emotion)

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here goin so hard for Canibus
Nah Bless its not even that...every dude know when they first heard Bis they was in some form like "wtf who is this dude,this @$%$ iscrazy?" ...in 98,99,2000 and such dude was just on some OTHER planet with the rhymes...i dont listen to him no more but you cant hate on back then when hewas ripping songs like 4,3,2,1..Beast from the East & Fantastic Four...

When he came on the scene I will admit he was ripping a few songs here n there I wasnt on some this issh is the greatest n hes next big thing like a lot of pplwere saying. I was just like dude is good, but then this dude albums came out n thats when I was like he is trash.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom