CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

With Marvel vs Capcom 2 Re-releasing, and all the great games that Capcom has produced for us over the years,it's only right to make this post.

Where are all the Other CAPCOM people at??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And for those who want to be more involved or associated with myself or others who share the same support for the CapcomUniverse, you can PM me for more Info.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
If you are confused by this statement, PM me tofind out.......

SPECIAL THANKS TO MISTER 916 FOR ALL OF HIS CONTRIBUTIONS!!!
76d36083467e46e25d0ca6c97d906fd9e482bf1e.gif

They needa hurry up and put Alpha 3 and Third Strike into the PS Store. Heck, if they put in Street Fighter 1, I'd download that, too!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I grew up playing the Mega Man X series. Played through the whole X series. Wish they made them past 8. Great series!

Hadoken on Mega Man X and dragon punch on X2 are mos def appreciated.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They needa hurry up and put Alpha 3 and Third Strike into the PS Store. Heck, if they put in Street Fighter 1, I'd download that, too!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I still got that Third Strike on PS2.. FTW!

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

I just copped SF 3rd strike on ebay for xbox for my 360 for 23.00 and I've seen the PS 2 versions go for like $14/$15, and I haven't stopped playing itsince I got it. Parrying system is nice, but I still haven't figured it out the timing for it yet

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I grew up playing the Mega Man X series. Played through the whole X series. Wish they made them past 8. Great series!

Hadoken on Mega Man X and dragon punch on X2 are mos def appreciated.
lol no lie, I grew up around Megaman. I remember my older cousin playing megaman 4, and I was still too young to play, but I was in charge ofwriting the codes with numbers that pop up after you beat the boss. And I remember one time I must of copied the codes wrong and my cousin had to start allover again. He was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and I was just sitting there like
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

I just copped SF 3rd strike on ebay for xbox for my 360 for 23.00 and I've seen the PS 2 versions go for like $14/$15, and I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Parrying system is nice, but I still haven't figured it out the timing for it yet

Parrying >>> focusing.

Back
Top Bottom