CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

^ yo Kyosuke you should get the avy where he's doing his Cross-Cutter move.
4:57Dope
pimp.gif
watch it in high quality cuz this blur will kill youreyes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

lol yo Fly, post up the MvC2 essay that you was writing!
duuude! that would honestly take me like 10-15 min
tired.gif
nono.gif
. Ima go eat, workout, take a shower and I'll be back topost that around 5 pm Pacific time
thumbsup.gif

I still can't do a Shoryukin consistently,
smh.gif

MvC2 isn't re-releasing on the PS2, is it? I don't have one of those new-fangled next-gen systems.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by chino905

lol yo Fly, post up the MvC2 essay that you was writing!
duuude! that would honestly take me like 10-15 min
tired.gif
nono.gif
. Ima go eat, workout, take a shower and I'll be back to post that around 5 pm Pacific time
thumbsup.gif
aite man, no rush lol.

LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

They needa hurry up and put Alpha 3 and Third Strike into the PS Store. Heck, if they put in Street Fighter 1, I'd download that, too!

I just copped SF 3rd strike on ebay for xbox for my 360 for 23.00 and I've seen the PS 2 versions go for like $14/$15, and I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Parrying system is nice, but I still haven't figured it out the timing for it yet

Parrying >>> focusing.
QFT, after seeing Daigo use the parry system to shut down all of Chun-Li's super lightning legs with no life and take the match. Focusingcan't even be done in the air which sucks big time

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

smh.gif

MvC2 isn't re-releasing on the PS2, is it? I don't have one of those new-fangled next-gen systems.
sorry man, only ps3 and 360 online download.

Originally Posted by allalon1

LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

They needa hurry up and put Alpha 3 and Third Strike into the PS Store. Heck, if they put in Street Fighter 1, I'd download that, too!

I just copped SF 3rd strike on ebay for xbox for my 360 for 23.00 and I've seen the PS 2 versions go for like $14/$15, and I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Parrying system is nice, but I still haven't figured it out the timing for it yet

Parrying >>> focusing.
QFT, after seeing Daigo use the parry system to shut down all of Chun-Li's super lightning legs with no life and take the match. Focusing can't even be done in the air which sucks big time

Maybe they should implement both into Street Figher V.

Oh, and I REALLY hope they bring some of the Street Fighter III characters into V too with some of the Street Fighter IV and Alpha Characters. I'm talkingGuy, Yang, Yun, Oro, Sean, and whoever else that was missing in IV.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

smh.gif

get a Dreamcast for $10 bucks on Craigslist. Me and Wooly Willy got both of ours decked out with everything for only $10 bucks and just burn MVC2 to a CD-Rfrom www.snesorama.us/
Saved me a lot of money from Rape prices online, I have like every Capcom game (not to mention all the good DC games) made
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:
LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Parrying >>> focusing.
QFT, after seeing Daigo use the parry system to shut down all of Chun-Li's super lightning legs with no life and take the match. Focusing can't even be done in the air which sucks big time

after seeing this vid, they can keep focus attack, parrying system is a better option for my street fighter gaming

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by allalon1

LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Parrying >>> focusing.

yeah but before street fighter 5 theres going to be 6 more street fighter 4's with cool names at the end. super street fighter 4 hyper champion ultra turbospecial edition

Originally Posted by Mister916

Godamnit i just realized i haven't played DMC4 yet.
mad.gif

ehh, i personally got bored wit the game after a few days. but the graphics were madd ill
pimp.gif

I just played my first resident evil game ever yesterday. It was resident evil 5 and I must say, if this is how the rest of the series is, I've beenmissing out big time.

Has anyone ever played this game for DreamCast?

IMO, it was one of the funnest games me and my cousin played for Dreamcast. It was just like X-Men legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but with CapcomCharacters. My only complaint was that it was too short.

eek.gif

I forgot all about that game. Fun game but you could easily beat it in one sitting.

And with the success of SFIV...I don't think V is going to be that far off in the future.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

eek.gif

I forgot all about that game. Fun game but you could easily beat it in one sitting.

And with the success of SFIV...I don't think V is going to be that far off in the future.
Exactly. The game's biggest downfall was the lack of length. If only they would make another one with more characters and make the gamelonger, then it would sell like crazy.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Uhhhh what happened to the Capcom thread.......?
I'm guessing that all the teams started just today was the tip of the iceberg for the mods. Hahah. All teams have been locked except for theHarry Potter team somehow.

Stupid Team Tool Time..
bb525bbeee3233f58899a7717995f9f3d9fea32.gif

where has steez been anyways?

dude is gonna flip when he sees the thread got locked
smh.gif
laugh.gif

poor guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So true.

222 Pages though