pimp.gif

I feel as if I'v been neglecting Capcom
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Speaking of Te..., what happened to the Guile/Rogue avy that 916 spent hours on?? lol.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

fishinthesky wrote:
MONSTER HUNTER! cant seem to get off of it as of late ever since pickin it up for psp
pimp.gif

hmm I might have to downloa... I mean "purchase" it for the PSP to see how the game is.

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

eek.gif
Im surprised nobody mentioned dino crisis. I remember i would buy anything with the good ole blue and gold logo
laugh.gif
. I never got to finish megaman legends 2 or even play the mis adventures of tron bonne
mad.gif
. Every time i play a megaman my hands go into a weird position so i can charge and dash at the same time
laugh.gif
. I was dissapointed in how they dumbed down the resident evil series re5 was a walk in the park compared to the rest of the series. Seems like all you guys know from capcom is street fighter
laugh.gif

Oh my god!!! I should I off myself
smh.gif
how did I EVER FORGET about the DAMN Dino Crisis games Pure, uncompressed, uncut, not stepped on or touched CRACK!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

HOLY SMOKES BREATH OF FIRE 4 now this was fun, around the same time ff7 came out on ps1
pimp.gif

word breath of fire was slept on imo

breath of fire 3 was one of the better rpgs for playstation

Recently on the Official Capcom blog, it posted the Top 25 Capcom Characters of All time that was created by gamedaily.com. Here is the link for those who wantto check it out.: http://www.gamedaily.com/...m-characters-of-all-time

I don't agree with where Ken/Ryu is placed. They should have switched places with Chung-Li.

Ill list the Top 10 here:
10. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Jill Valentine holds her own in the original Resident Evil, and she's also a very capable fighter in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. However, out of allher journeys, we love Resident Evil 3: Nemesis the most. To kick zombie butt in a halter top and skirt is a remarkable feat. Bravo, Ms. Valentine,bravo.

9. Viewtiful Joe
Thanks to the power of the V-Watch, movie viewer Joe goes from typical schmo to all-out Viewtiful. He's on a mission to save his girlfriend, using thepower of slo-mo, rewind and fast-forwarding to save the day, along with his punches and kicks. He does it all with a carefree style, waving his tongue about ashe knocks enemies into the middle of next month.
8. Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright is under a lot of pressure, including a brutal attack by a suspect and getting accused of murder, but in the end his fight for justice ringstrue. We'll take him over a real lawyer any day.
7. Dante (Devil May Cry)
Three things make Dante an unstoppable force. First, a demon sword that can cut through pretty much anything it touches. Second, a pair of twin pistols thatput holes in everything without a need to reload. Finally, there's Dante himself, a powerful man with multiple fighting styles and supernatural forces thatdon't hold back in guiding him to victory. Oh, and he has a guitar. Rock on.
6. Ken/Ryu (Street Fighter II)
Ken and Ryu are equally cool. They both possess excellent fighting skills as they launch fireballs, throw Dragon Punches and perform HurricaneKicks. It was just impossible to choose between one of these world warriors.
5. Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Many beautiful but diabolically dangerous women have fought their way through the Darkstalkers series, including Morrigan, B.B. Hood and Hsien-Ko. Out of allof them, though, our hearts belong to Felicia. This feisty cat-woman has dangerous claws on her hands and feet and a charge attack that is simply irresistible.We love her choice of attire as well. Is that body paint? No matter. She can scratch us anytime.

4. Strider Hiryu (Strider)
First introduced in 1989, Strider Hiryu has become an extremely popular character in Capcom's arsenal. His side-scrolling antics in the original Striderare unforgettable, and the PlayStation follow-up, Strider 2, continues that excellence. This masked hero also appears in the Marvel vs. Capcom series, bringinghis faithful robotic drones and panther along for the ride.
3. Arthur (Ghosts n' Goblins series)
Arthur, a knight clad in shining armor, fights for one purpose and one purpose only - for the love of his woman. He'll go through hell to get her back,fighting demons of all sorts and even getting the armor knocked off to the point that he pursues her in his heart covered boxer shorts. Now that's love.
2. Chun Li (Street Fighter II)
Picking favorites from the Street Fighter saga was tough. However, of all the series' combatants, Chun Li is our favorite. Not only is she graceful, buther kicking attacks are amazing. Plus, we love those thighs.
So, that leaves number one. And it is none other than...

1. Mega Man

Mega Man's ruled our lives ever since he started fighting Dr. Wily's nefarious robot creations with the help of his robotic dog Rush on the NES. He also mounted a wonderful comeback with this week's release of Mega Man 9, one of Capcom's best games of 2008. It's good to have you back, Blue Bomber. More adventures, please.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

HOLY SMOKES BREATH OF FIRE 4 now this was fun, around the same time ff7 came out on ps1
pimp.gif

word breath of fire was slept on imo

breath of fire 3 was one of the better rpgs for playstation

bof3.jpg

breathryucharacter.gif

Breath%20of%20Fire%20III%20%5BU%5D-front.jpg

This is one of my favorite RPGs of all damn time. Along with FFVII, Xenogears and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I was never a big fan of RPGs, but I remember my cousin used to play all the Breath of Fire games religiously lol.

And Capcom Roll Call anyone??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

any recs?
i just got MAME and now looking for some more games, so far I have Marvel vs Streetfighter, Rampage, and Soul Caliber
oh and yall ever play Rival Schools? that games is too much fun

Originally Posted by chino905

Just played Power Stone the other day. brought back great memories.

54325f3ed338d3ae8c79c46f5ba577d680660dc.gif
Tangy Wang or w/e his name is was so broke

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by chino905

Just played Power Stone the other day. brought back great memories.

Tangy Wang or w/e his name is was so broke

I always used to play with the Falcon dude. He would throw spirit bombs and have that bootleg Iron Man suit.

Back
Top Bottom