CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

Street_Fighter_Alpha_3_ntsc-front.jpg

they should make more alpha games

Mister916, Wang-Tang was that dude! He played just like Super Saiyan Goku with his version of the spirit bomb and his kamehameha

Originally Posted by allalon1

Mister916, Wang-Tang was that dude! He played just like Super Saiyan Goku with his version of the spirit bomb and his kamehameha
roll.gif
. That's exactly why I always chose him. Fun as hell to play with.

Originally Posted by allalon1

laugh.gif
thats why he was my favorite character

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Ehhh, I'm not a huge fan of EA or Activision but I would put them up there.

EA- Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, The Sims, Burnout, Battlefield, Command & Conquer, Rock Band, NBA Live, Madden. %%%% EA!

Activision- Call of Duty, Spyro, Tony Hawk, Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero, & Spiderman

I was mainly pointing out that you forgot Blizzard, Sega, Sony, Valve, Epic, & Rock Star.

Treasure-made Ikaruga. What have you done for me lately word to Eddie Murphy's Raw

Konami is awesome.

Capcom - RE5 is meant as an action/adventure instead of the traditional horror/survival that the other RE games are known for. They took a more cinematic approach and I know it turned off alot of hardcore fans. They need to start from where RE2 ended because this is getting ridiculous now.

Square - I %)^*$ with Final Fantasy I, II, & III on GBA

And I don't care how cute the game looks, gameplay-wise, Nintendo delivers. I love Mario 64 and I heard Mario Sunshine wasn't that good. But damn if Mario Galaxy didn't make the haters believe again. I wouldn't necessarily call Nintendo games cute, its moreso their newer iP. Metriod & Zelda franchises most definitely aren't cute. And if they even make a proper DK sequel imageimage, best believe than mug won't be either. And thats not even mentioning stuff games like Star Fox or F-Zero which aren't/weren't/never will be "cute".

I'll give you Metroid but Star Fox was cute as hell. All those stuffed animals on your team?

Like I said its mostly their newer stuff, Gamecube - present. Thats stuff like Nintendogs, Pikmin, party games (ie. Mario Tennis/Mario Kart) etc... Its to get the casual gamers to get involved, you know that as well as I do man.
YOU'RE
376648_3.jpg
What kind of gamer are you
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
???

have you ever heard of:
ubisoftlogo.jpg
Acclaim%20640.jpg

256px-Eidos_logo.svg.png
Idlogo.jpg
IguanaEntertainmentLogo2black.jpg
188px-Infogrames_logo.svg.png

256px-Insomniac.png
200px-Lucasarts_logo.svg.png
300px-Midway_logo.png
200px-Rockstar_Games_logo.svg.png

Shinylogo.png
180px-Tecmo_logo.svg.png
250px-THQ_logo.svg.png
100px-3drealms.png
CraveLogo.png
449989.jpeg

Before you come in here with you're pre-conceived notions and biased opinions on what you "think a good game is" and what "good developersare" please broaden your playing field
grin.gif

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

http://www.youtube.com/v/ehgrJPVWU8A&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ehgrJPVWU8A&hl=en&fs=1& x4 > your life that game is legendary great story great gameplay everything and black zero and the ultimate armor = piff out of the x series its like this X4 X X2 (probably the hardest) X5 X6 the original megaman series had some crazy music for its stages producers sample a lot from those games.
my favorite megaman of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loved the story and the anime.� zero was
eek.gif

magma dragoon
smokin.gif
iris
devil.gif
colonel
grin.gif

yes the music was insane
pimp.gif

boss was hard as hell to beat tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

http://www.youtube.com/v/ehgrJPVWU8A&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ehgrJPVWU8A&hl=en&fs=1& x4 > your life that game is legendary great story great gameplay everything and black zero and the ultimate armor = piff out of the x series its like this X4 X X2 (probably the hardest) X5 X6 the original megaman series had some crazy music for its stages producers sample a lot from those games.
my favorite megaman of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loved the story and the anime.� zero was
eek.gif

magma dragoon
smokin.gif
iris
devil.gif
colonel
grin.gif

yes the music was insane
pimp.gif

boss was hard as hell to beat tho
sick.gif
yea Magma Dragoon was that dude. He had all of Ken and Ryu's moves. If I didn't pick Zero for Team Capcom, I woulda definitely pickedMagma Dragoon.

and Damn that dude playing wit zero in the youtube clip mastered the pattern that Sigma was using. I would use both energy tanks, and barely beat Sigma. Dudedid it with ease.

i love capcom like all yall do but they need to make a NEW onimusha. they aint showin it NO love
smh.gif

oh yeah, capcom should re-release rival schools/project justice & marvel super heroes on PSN

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i love capcom like all yall do but they need to make a NEW onimusha. they aint showin it NO love
smh.gif

oh yeah, capcom should re-release rival schools/project justice & marvel super heroes on PSN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I just thinking about that game a couple days ago. First one was
32715dedafae7f5b38fdd8ef2977c0c14a84f24.gif

Back
Top Bottom