CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

I could play puzzle fighter for hours.
32715dedafae7f5b38fdd8ef2977c0c14a84f24.gif

Lol for the future, I will allow people to claim the mini street fighter characters from puzzle fighters too for Capcom.

Before you come in here with you're pre-conceived notions and biased opinions on what you "think a good game is" and what "good developers are" please broaden your playing

Guarantee I've played, beaten and forgotten about more games than anyone on this board.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Before you come in here with you're pre-conceived notions and biased opinions on what you "think a good game is" and what "good developers are" please broaden your playing

Guarantee I've played, beaten and forgotten about more games than anyone on this board.
pimp.gif

I don't know man, I have 18 years of Gaming under my belt, spanning from almost every genre, console (modding almost all of them since PS1, somy archive of games is ludicrous), arcade and PC. I'm a videogame design major, so yea...however, you could have me beaten Illuztrious ya never know
ohwell.gif

Due to all this Capcom talk, I started Playing Megaman X collection again on my PS2..

Did anyone ever play MegamanX8? I played up to X7 and I never beat it b/c I didn't like the addition of Axel, and the fact that the gameplay was in 3D.I'm thinking of getting X8, but wanted to see if anyone ever played it??

On a side note..Yo chino its LetItRock don't let anybody steal Akuma on the low.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Im surprised nobody mentioned dino crisis. I remember i would buyanything with the good ole blue and gold logo
laugh.gif
. I never got to finishmegaman legends 2 or even play the mis adventures of tron bonne
mad.gif
. Everytime i play a megaman my hands go into a weird position so i can charge and dash at the same time
laugh.gif
. I was dissapointed in how they dumbed down the resident evil series re5 was awalk in the park compared to the rest of the series. Seems like all you guys know from capcom is street fighter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Due to all this Capcom talk, I started Playing Megaman X collection again on my PS2..

Did anyone ever play MegamanX8? I played up to X7 and I never beat it b/c I didn't like the addition of Axel, and the fact that the gameplay was in 3D. I'm thinking of getting X8, but wanted to see if anyone ever played it??
i stopped at X6

megaman in 3d=fail for me.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Originally Posted by chino905

Did anyone ever play MegamanX8? I played up to X7 and I never beat it b/c I didn't like the addition of Axel, and the fact that the gameplay was in 3D. I'm thinking of getting X8, but wanted to see if anyone ever played it??
i stopped at X6

megaman in 3d=fail for me.
co-sign..

And MvC2 got pushed back??!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^I stopped at 6 too... But I think it was cause I couldn't find X7
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

With lyrics extended edition
laugh.gif

This song was stuck in my head all day today
laugh.gif
Heres another one that'll get stuck in your head, it's very catchy
This time for Megaman 2!
54325f3ed338d3ae8c79c46f5ba577d680660dc.gif

You were right haha. Thanks for that
pimp.gif

OMG did anyone watch the movie Street Fighter: The Legend of Chung-Li? Saw it yesterday and I gotta say, how the HELL did Capcom drop the ball on yet anotherStreet Fighter movie. I mean the first one was stupid, but at least I could laugh at the bad acting. This one was just plain dumb. Capcom would have been moresuccessful to just relaunch the Street Fighter series focusing on Ken and Ryu, since they are the most popular.

it was just as bad as the Dragonball Movie. The best part of the whole movie was in the beginning when they showed the Capcom logo, and also Kristin Kreukplaying Chung-li. It was all downhill from there.

Don't even get me started on the Dragonball movie
tired.gif
smh.gif

And true, I was excited for a quick minute when I found out Kristin Kreuk was gonna play her.

Back
Top Bottom