Car buying advice: 10grand to spend

Whats up... got about $10000 to spend on a whip... I want a car decent on gas, reliable, decent warranty, yet still fly

advice?

do not buy a old beat up luxury car and think your doing it
but my advice is to buy a Camry or Civic

06 Camry. Triple black. Black rims.
pimp.gif

build a slab.

what i'd do if i had it...

fleetwood lac 93-97 or grand marquis 95-200 no more than 4000
buy a set of swangas-2500
audio&&video-1500
candy paint-2000

have car of my dreamz and have money to blow. but thats me!

spend your money wisely bro when i was 16 i got 8k to spend and i spent it all on a damn 2002 lincoln ls when i could have built a complete slab. i regret itsoo hard.
but atleast save you 3k buy some rims and radio atleast and spend bout 6 or 7 on very dependable whip. it can be done right just find a great whip. dealershipused cars are great.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

build a slab.

audio&&video-1500
candy paint-2000

spend your money wisely bro when i was 16 i got 8k to spend and i spent it all on a damn 2002 lincoln ls when i could have built a complete slab. i regret it soo hard.
but atleast save you 3k buy some rims and radio atleast and spend bout 6 or 7 on very dependable whip. it can be done right just find a great whip. dealership used cars are great.
indifferent.gif

Im sure homie doesnt want a car from a Paul Wall video.

Anyways for some sensible advice...

Get a used Accord, Camry, or even Altima. All very reliable, and will last you a while.

17541_9590.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

build a slab.

audio&&video-1500
candy paint-2000

spend your money wisely bro when i was 16 i got 8k to spend and i spent it all on a damn 2002 lincoln ls when i could have built a complete slab. i regret it soo hard.
but atleast save you 3k buy some rims and radio atleast and spend bout 6 or 7 on very dependable whip. it can be done right just find a great whip. dealership used cars are great.
indifferent.gif

Im sure homie doesnt want a car from a Paul Wall video.

Anyways for some sensible advice...

Get a used Accord, Camry, or even Altima. All very reliable, and will last you a while.

17541_9590.jpg

which is why i said "what i'd do" read before you give the stoneface.
:stoneface @ you!

but to op what ever whip you do buy BE SURE to get an extended warranty. they be having mad cheap deductables when/if your whip break down. when the ******started slippin in my sisters benz 2700 dollar fix at dealership 75 out of her pockets
pimp.gif
. wish i would have done it on my ls.

build a slab.

audio&&video-1500
candy paint-2000

I love slabs but you gotta recognize not everyone is into em

dont get a ****y car and buy 24s with them.. spend all that 10k and get a nice car with low miles if you can find it so it will last you long and save up themget them rims
nice car w/rims >!+$#@% car w/ rims

So what if its a nice in tact, rustless, not damaged example thats pretty much pristine, would it still be crappy?

If you're looking for something some what fast you can get an 03 V6 Honda Accord Coupe for around 8 to 9,000. It has around 240 hp.
Or you can go with a BMW 3 series or volkswagen GTI.

Back
Top Bottom