Car Topic: Alternatives to a CLA??

fake stuntin ***

:lol: being able to drop 40K on a whip is fake stuntin now? NT logic man.

Oh ok I just saw your follow up post. Something questionable about a big guy that constantly wants small whips though, no offense. Get a preowned e63 amg.

Last edited:
CLA looks horrible, might as well drive a minivan.

Apparently a 2010 Corolla is a horrible car, we must all be peasants.

go cop a slightly used 2012 CHrysler 300 SRT8

awesome interior, sweet exterior, and 470 horses under the hood

Why would you get a CLA out of all the options out there? Why not get a used m3? or another gently used car

Why would you get a CLA out of all the options out there? Why not get a used m3? or another gently used car

Maintenance and insurance.

Performance isnt an issue and like I said hes looki for entry level lux. I tried awaying him to the Chrystler C or Charger but no go.

If he wants luxury and AWD, Audi is the way to go. If he can do with a more pedestrian interior/styling, I would recommend Subaru. Other brands charge a premium for their AWD models.

How about an ATS? AWD 2.0L Turbo Version has 272hp in comparison to the 200hp on the 2.0 I4 engine and it starts at $37k so that should leave him with a bit of room for options. It should be more fun to drive than the CLA without sacrificing much of the luxury. Pics really doesn't do the ATS justice, it looks 100x better in person.

View media item 785575

Last edited:
ATS is very small and meh at the same time, see way too mny of them on the road and unless its the highest trim, it looks even worse.

Thinking about it wait for the new c class. That looks good and he can be one of the first few.

Maintenance and insurance.

Performance isnt an issue and like I said hes looki for entry level lux. I tried awaying him to the Chrystler C or Charger but no go.

View media item 785557

> cla interior

Looks pretty basic for 2014 :lol:
My 2005 Acura looks better

im sayin.. dude posted some basic *** interior :lol:

Back
Top Bottom