CARDS WERE ROBBED!! pics to prove it

Article on azcentral.com, discuss.....
smh.gif
cards wererobbed

http://www.azcentral.com/closeup/articles/0203spt-closeupholmestd.htmlhttp://www.azcentral.com/...3spt-closeupholmestd.html

thats where the pics are

Looks PS'd...

Check out photos 10 & 12...Touchdown

PHP4988EC9ABBA18.jpg

PHP4988EE6A3E081.jpg

Those look like TD's to me. Even if both feet weren't touching it doesnt look like there is enough evidence to overturn the touchdown call.

That's a TD. Stop crying. I wanted you fools to win and your penalties and stupid play calling (should have run the fade at the end of Q2) put you in thatposition.

Sit down clown. I bet you listened religiously to Daryl Ankarlo every morning thinking you're "on it " . Ole boy thinking he's been aryde or die with the team since they beat the Panthers.

Those look like TD's to me. Even if both feet weren't touching it doesnt look like there is enough evidence to overturn the touchdown call.
laugh.gif
Exactly...

Photos 10 and 12 look like both feet are down...

I thought during the game that it looked like one foot was on top of the other, but there's absolutely no way you can overturn the call on the field fromthe replays or even the photos at that link...

I was definitely pulling for the Cards, for Kurt Warner and for the Cards to be able to say 'We had never been to the Super Bowl, but when we got here, wewon it.'

But even though I was pulling for the Cards, that was a TD.

get over it, thats a td. how were they robbed

pitt still had at least a fg attempt at the very worst

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

Why was Aaron Francisco doin in the game at the time anyway lol

EXACTLY! Ben went to Holmes 4 (FOUR) consecutive times. Guess who was covering him, yep you guessed it #47 Aaron Francisco. If the Cards fans wanna blamesomeone, they look no further than their Defense. The Cards O won the game, the Cards D gave it right back.

some of those pics showed a pretty clear TD.

the only way they were robbed was:

1) the Holmes celebration. that should have been 15-yards on the kickoff. it was very blatant too, he threw the ball up in the air so i know the refs saw it.

2) the Warner "fumble" was actually an incomplete pass.

between these two factors, the Cardinals should have had one more shot at a Hail Mary from at least the 35-yard line.

but while the Cards played a good game, #47 Francisco slipping and allowing Holmes to turn a 10-yard reception into 40 yards, all the way down to the goalline,DIRECTLY led to the Cardinals loss.

Fransico is a safety ppl....he was helpin out over top on Holmes on 2 of the plays and then on two others they were in a cover two....DRC checked him and Ithink Rod Hood had one play....funny thing is, ALL THREE were there on the LAST PLAY and they still COuldnt Stop him....lol

There is no defense for a perfect pass....

And if the cards coulda found a way to push James Harrison out of bounds (I'm looking at you Antrel Rolle, stay out of the field of play) then this wouldbe a moot point.

No pity for the Cards.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

What's the story on this? Video?

laugh.gif
Harrison was just keeping him on the ground...they would not show onereplay for the life of them on NBC though, @$%@ was hilarious the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom