Caribbean Sneakerheads show your collection and where your from

Originally Posted by Diab0531

why dont you start with yours?
laugh.gif
I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME THING... rleelum25 WHAT ISLAND DO YOU REP?

my favorites are the MVPs and the grey spizzys, i was surprised by the comfort of the MVPs so i had to get em! i been wearin out my stealths but my allstarsnever been worn yet. still fresh. i beat up my air raids to ball in on an evening , and im worried about my white jordan lows PHLY gettin dirty on this damnisland , so much dust n dirt lol . and for those who dont know the flag , im from Barbados! looking to cop the foamposites next when they release , nobody onthis island gonna have em , so ill be one of the only .... I been a sneaker freak since i was 14 , im 26 now , i been through many sneakers from the originalforce basketball sneakers to dion sanders to the air zoom jet brett favres coming up the line . im so excited n happy to finally be able to post on niketalkcause i been checking it religously for years now every single morning lunch and evening for all sneaker news...people are worried cause i talk so much sneakertalk. but ive loved the game since young. once again im happy to be part of niketalk and give my input from an island in the caribbean .

welcome to nt my boi, Virgin Islands already in here repping, my collection coming soon just to much of work.

i love my MVPs tho , for all who might pass on these , especially the steve nash colourway , dont! these kicks are mad comfortable and feel sweet on my feetand with jeans they def look hawt!

Back
Top Bottom