Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this is exactly why i could never cut my facail hair, even though i dont get razor bumps but

RAZOR BUMPS FTL
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

This is why I don't cut below the skin. I will have a shadow foe the rest of my life instead of this
smh.gif

The wedding was cool. Funny how the girls at our tabs were clowning on ciara's dress lol.
they served some fries/potatoes dish that was unbelievable. Unfortunately the portions were small

The wedding was cool. Funny how the girls at our tabs were clowning on ciara's dress lol.
they served some fries/potatoes dish that was unbelievable. Unfortunately the portions were small

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Trina = busted

Jay Williams w. Rosci??
Same thing I was sayin...

Spike Lee came with his wife but I'm sure he was chilling with Amare the whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Trina = busted

Jay Williams w. Rosci??
Same thing I was sayin...

Spike Lee came with his wife but I'm sure he was chilling with Amare the whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Yes some of these girls need to learn that a wedding & a club are two totally different things

Yeah they look hot as hell but at the same time its inappropriate

cosign all that.

true, true, I am quite sure the chicks were salty with Ciari but I GAURANTEE the dudes were not mad...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Yes some of these girls need to learn that a wedding & a club are two totally different things

Yeah they look hot as hell but at the same time its inappropriate

cosign all that.

true, true, I am quite sure the chicks were salty with Ciari but I GAURANTEE the dudes were not mad...

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I wonder why they waited so long.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

Look at her, doesn't her face say "I wanna get married and stuff".

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Props to Melo though. Hopefully He's treating her right and vice versa.

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I wonder why they waited so long.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

Look at her, doesn't her face say "I wanna get married and stuff".

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Props to Melo though. Hopefully He's treating her right and vice versa.

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

Back
Top Bottom