Carson Palmer demands a trade.. VOL who wants him ?

Somebody should explain to him that most teams regard his quarterbacking as somewhere between a particularly aggressive venereal diseases and a brain tumor.

Somebody should explain to him that most teams regard his quarterbacking as somewhere between a particularly aggressive venereal diseases and a brain tumor.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is he really even that great a change-of-scenery candidate? It would obviously help mentally, I think, but what's he got left?

I'm willing to bet that a change of scenery will be monumental for Carson. He's got more than enough left to make a few runs with a good team. I'm staking my claim on that.

Stay away from Seattle though. They aren't just one QB away from competing for the SB. They need a lot more.   

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is he really even that great a change-of-scenery candidate? It would obviously help mentally, I think, but what's he got left?

I'm willing to bet that a change of scenery will be monumental for Carson. He's got more than enough left to make a few runs with a good team. I'm staking my claim on that.

Stay away from Seattle though. They aren't just one QB away from competing for the SB. They need a lot more.   

49ers should take Palmer and see if they can grab Green in the draft whether he might drop or they trade up

49ers should take Palmer and see if they can grab Green in the draft whether he might drop or they trade up

Back
Top Bottom