Carson Palmer demands a trade.. VOL who wants him ?

Eh, I saw this dude make some of the worst reads/throws that I've ever seen from a QB this past season. I would love to hear him explain how a new team would remedy the fact that he was routinely throwing to receivers who were (many times double) covered and missing open receivers.

Eh, I saw this dude make some of the worst reads/throws that I've ever seen from a QB this past season. I would love to hear him explain how a new team would remedy the fact that he was routinely throwing to receivers who were (many times double) covered and missing open receivers.

He will end up in the NFC West somewhere. Either the 49ers, Seahawks or the Cardinals. All those teams need a QB. Will he be reunited with his old coach Pete Carroll?

He will end up in the NFC West somewhere. Either the 49ers, Seahawks or the Cardinals. All those teams need a QB. Will he be reunited with his old coach Pete Carroll?

And BTW, wherever he goes he should have to take his brother with him too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

When you get crucified in the huddle and on the sideline because guys like T.O. and Ocho always think they're open and then continually change their routes because they think they know what's best and Carson is expecting them to be somewhere that they're not then yeah, You're gonna get some passes that appear to be very bad.

Don't get it twisted. Carson is a good QB and playing the two of the biggest prima donnas in the league destroyed his confidence.

Originally Posted by el producto79

When you get crucified in the huddle and on the sideline because guys like T.O. and Ocho always think they're open and then continually change their routes because they think they know what's best and Carson is expecting them to be somewhere that they're not then yeah, You're gonna get some passes that appear to be very bad.

Don't get it twisted. Carson is a good QB and playing the two of the biggest prima donnas in the league destroyed his confidence.

Dont see him ending up in Seattle with Pete...team has way too many other needs to focus on than getting Carson

Dont see him ending up in Seattle with Pete...team has way too many other needs to focus on than getting Carson

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I didn't even mention which reciever. If Owens runs the wrong route, that's no excuse for missing Gresham(sp?) ,who's just abused some poor LB who has no business trying to cover him, when he's open on a corner route.

Family, I'm talking about throwing WAY over the head of a receivers who have 2 steps on the guy covering them.  T.O. breaking off a route shouldn't make Carson think Gresham grew to 11 feet tall in the 30 seconds since he left the huddle.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I didn't even mention which reciever. If Owens runs the wrong route, that's no excuse for missing Gresham(sp?) ,who's just abused some poor LB who has no business trying to cover him, when he's open on a corner route.

Family, I'm talking about throwing WAY over the head of a receivers who have 2 steps on the guy covering them.  T.O. breaking off a route shouldn't make Carson think Gresham grew to 11 feet tall in the 30 seconds since he left the huddle.

Yeah, my thoughts on this are well documented in other threads so I don't wanna rehash on everything, but know the snowball effect played a part in a lot of Carson's inconsistencies.

It's no coincidence that Carson had easily his best game with Ocho and TO on the sidelines.

Change of scenery will make this guy a Pro Bowler once more. Bank on it.

Yeah, my thoughts on this are well documented in other threads so I don't wanna rehash on everything, but know the snowball effect played a part in a lot of Carson's inconsistencies.

It's no coincidence that Carson had easily his best game with Ocho and TO on the sidelines.

Change of scenery will make this guy a Pro Bowler once more. Bank on it.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by RawSheed

He recently bought some property in Del Mar. Should just rot away on the bench in SD and live the life
That'd be pretty sweet. Volek is a FA too i believe, get it done AJ! 
laugh.gif

^off topic, but i couldn't help but notice your sig, have you had a chance to check out a game this year? I've been trying to get tickets from my buddy who goes to state but you have to camp out overnight now for student section seats

AJ would make bonehead moves as well as some that dont make any sense. But im sure he'd jump on this one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by RawSheed

He recently bought some property in Del Mar. Should just rot away on the bench in SD and live the life
That'd be pretty sweet. Volek is a FA too i believe, get it done AJ! 
laugh.gif

^off topic, but i couldn't help but notice your sig, have you had a chance to check out a game this year? I've been trying to get tickets from my buddy who goes to state but you have to camp out overnight now for student section seats

AJ would make bonehead moves as well as some that dont make any sense. But im sure he'd jump on this one
laugh.gif

Would rather have McNabb if we're going the vet route. That doesn't even mean I like McNabb, I just don't like Carson.

I'd welcome him in if we actually went after him though.

Would rather have McNabb if we're going the vet route. That doesn't even mean I like McNabb, I just don't like Carson.

I'd welcome him in if we actually went after him though.

Back
Top Bottom