Carson Palmer demands a trade.. VOL who wants him ?

I'd rather take Carson over McNabb if I was looking for a stop gap vet QB.

That knee injury and getting worn down from OC and T.O the past couple of years has hurt his confidence. A change of scenery will do wonders for him. Don't forget, a few years back, maybe 2-3, people were listing him in their Top 5 QBs.

That knee injury and getting worn down from OC and T.O the past couple of years has hurt his confidence. A change of scenery will do wonders for him. Don't forget, a few years back, maybe 2-3, people were listing him in their Top 5 QBs.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

people dont see that though, they see a bad bengals team and automatically assume hes terrible
30t6p3b.gif

palmer can still play at a high level, is he still a pro bowl/MVP QB, maybe not, but dont sleep.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

people dont see that though, they see a bad bengals team and automatically assume hes terrible
30t6p3b.gif

palmer can still play at a high level, is he still a pro bowl/MVP QB, maybe not, but dont sleep.

eek.gif
 Bengals Owner/GM Mike Brown turned down Palmers request for a trade!
When will the Bengals start to make proactive decisions to actually help their franchise?

eek.gif
 Bengals Owner/GM Mike Brown turned down Palmers request for a trade!
When will the Bengals start to make proactive decisions to actually help their franchise?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And boom goes the dynamite.

I have a gut feeling, if He somehow gets to Zona, San Fran, Minn or Seattle, He will beast again. New team, scenery, better organization does wonders for players.

Damn shame it has come to this. I don't blame him one bit. Not 1 bit.

I think you're right. I too believe he will do really well if he gets out of Cincinnati.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And boom goes the dynamite.

I have a gut feeling, if He somehow gets to Zona, San Fran, Minn or Seattle, He will beast again. New team, scenery, better organization does wonders for players.

Damn shame it has come to this. I don't blame him one bit. Not 1 bit.

I think you're right. I too believe he will do really well if he gets out of Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom