Cash 4 Gold

how anyone can take that company serious after watching their commercial deserve to get taken
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
For real, $#%@ Cash 4 Gold and they crooked #@% wayz and they annoying #@% **@@+ made commercials with their crappy actors.....

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading that, I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw a Cash 4 Gold commercial. No legit company would use textmessage/hoodrat language for their company name and substitute the word for with the number 4.

Originally Posted by wj4

It's sad, but it's not hard to trick the average American.
the last three national elections are definitely proof of that.

but i dont think they can legally record your phone conversation unless they inform you beforehand.

Those types of commercials and companies should be part of an on-going "****** test" conducted by the government. If you fall for it, you deserveeverything you get.

Originally Posted by wj4

but it's not hard to trick the average American.

street knowledge would prepare you for non sense like this

thats the only positive about growing up in the hood,you catch on to all the scams going on

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by wj4

thats the only positive about growing up in the hood,you catch on to all the cons going on
the hood has nothing to do with it, its called common sense. i grew up in the middle of a corn field, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist topick these things up.

mr delorean wrote:
the hood has nothing to do with it, its called common sense. i grew up in the middle of a corn field, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to pick these things up.

if that was the case so many people would not be taking L's and cash 4 gold would be out of business by now,unless you are saying everybody that shippedthere gold ( guessing a lot) is ******ed

mr delorean wrote:
the hood has nothing to do with it, its called common sense. i grew up in the middle of a corn field, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to pick these things up.

if that was the case so many people would not be taking L's and cash 4 gold would be out of business by now,unless you are saying everybody that shipped there gold ( guessing a lot) is ******ed

But that's the thing...not everyone has common sense.

I love the commercial though:

"I sent in my wedding band from my second marriage, and I received a check within five days!"

Yeah, we got a real winner right there.

Originally Posted by wj4

thats the only positive about growing up in the hood,you catch on to all the scams going on
Oh get outta here. The hood isn't any smarter than everyone else.

mr delorean wrote:

if that was the case so many people would not be taking L's and cash 4 gold would be out of business by now,unless you are saying everybody that shipped there gold ( guessing a lot) is ******ed

yes, we are talking about two types of people here: the obliviously ******ed, and senior citizens who are preyed upon because they dontunderstand. there are probably enough of each to keep this racket afloat for a short period of time.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

not everyone has common sense.
i guess we can classified a lot of people as ******s in this country,cause they got caught slipping by "cash 4 gold"

a lot of dudes on here thinking they have common sense,be the same dudes making these fraud post

i guess we can classified a lot of people as ******s in this country,cause they got caught slipping by "cash 4 gold"

a lot of dudes on here thinking they have common sense,be the same dudes making these fraud post
lolwut%5B1%5D.jpg

my cousin sent in his gold grill and they gave him $3.. i told him it was a scam but he didnt listen

smh
the first time i saw the comercial i knew it was fishbones
who's seriously gunna send a bag of jewels for the next man to "appraise" while ur not even there to see it
who's to say the don't just say, "your junk was all aluminum","here's 50cents"
and running with your gold/platinum/diamonds -_-
im about to send them stuff just to get my lawsuit going
class action ftw

Back
Top Bottom