Cast of Jersey Shore DECLINES SECOND SEASON! Vol. MORE DUCKETTES!

what i'm asking is WHY/HOW THE HELL DO THESE AIRHEADS OFF THE HILLS MAKE HARD WORKING PEOPLE'S SALARY IN ONE DAMN EPISODE?!?! that's not right at all 90K.... you gotta be kidding me

Angelina should not even be offered anything...hell she shouldn't of even been on the reunion show.

Negotiations are good but I just hope they don't overplay their hand.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

u clowns will watch whoever they put on the show

damn all the girls are ugly on the show.

Cool that bull$#it shouldnt have even made it past a pilot episode, hell a pointless show with all ugmo britches. Esp that one chick wats her face snottie, snootie, wdf ever her name is. Looks like a live action miss piggy.

open_Pokeball_by_R_13.png

*LDJ I choose YOU!*

*LDJ use "Growl"!*

*The user growls in an endearing way, making the foe less wary. The target's Attack stat is lowered.*

*Alright! Good Job LDJ, Comeback*

kawax-pokeball-3097.png

-The Juice

that was tremendously lame dude

Smh I'd ask for 100k, they're gonna get big ratings even tho the show will probably suck next year since they are borderline celebs. Everyone is going to start trouble w/ them just to be on TV.

Not to mention, Jersey Shore will be a HUGE tourist attraction this summer

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

what i'm asking is WHY/HOW THE HELL DO THESE AIRHEADS OFF THE HILLS MAKE HARD WORKING PEOPLE'S SALARY IN ONE DAMN EPISODE?!?! that's not right at all 90K.... you gotta be kidding me
forreal, 100 g's an episode though
eek.gif

Bring back The Situation, Pauly D and Vinny.

Bring back Snooki.

Replace Ronnie, Jwow and Sammy.

Bring in 3 ultra slutty chicks and another guy that is as comedy as the above 3 dudes.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by iceman3699

MTV can find another cast with ease.

Find another cast as entertaining as these guys - Doubtful

This is like saying that the first real world was the best and it should have been the same 6 people for every season.

Bring in Bobby Bottleservice. 

I'm sure it will still be good if they get a new cast, but I wanna see the same cast back.  Hopefully they can reach a deal.

This is like saying that the first real world was the best and it should have been the same 6 people for every season.

Seriously. There's no way a season two could be that good. The public is aware of these "personalities" now, so the atmosphere of a second season with the same people would be different.

I say bring some new people who will go even harder for cheaper and keep it moving.

I loved jersey shore as much as anyone, definitely was my favorite show and watched every episode several times. I think season 2 and getting paid more would make the show entirely to fake. They can't top the original because that was the most authentic. Now that they they are popular and everyone likes them its not gonna be entertaining.

But the real world cast is just about random individuals. Jersey shore is about the cast being guidos. So if they audition people for the new season its gonna be people tryna act like guidos. It will be too over-the-top and the will not seem real at all

snooki.jpg

...can't lie, i can see a resemblance
grin.gif

but 100K an ep for The Hills? outlandish...who watches that show anyways?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by hella handsome

And, with some members of "The Hills" scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly, should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.
eek.gif

i need an reality show

hahaha you need a grammar class
laugh.gif

shut up, minor mistake. i hit the n key while i was hitting the space bar fool
laugh.gif

If they dont do a next season, what options does the cast have. I mean besides club events and crap lilke that, what else would they do?????

And, with some members of "The Hills"scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly,should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.
indifferent.gif

worst show ever

Back
Top Bottom