Caucasian female.......says N' word......Tourette Syndrome....

Let this chick come to my hood in Brooklyn and get a beat down ..
the only people who can say the N word in my hood are black people, purto ricans,domicans,Jamicans, Hatians, and people from the west indies...
Shoot, I aint letting no white girl get the pass

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Laughing_hard.gif

Funniest.Thing.Ever

Lord Knows what happens during the gettdown
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

All I know is that if I had a homeboy who had that problem we would probably be throwing blows every 5 mins. Also I don't know if I could stop myself fromlaughing after he blurts something out. I'd like to see a reality show with these cats where you throw them in crazy situations like make em walk up anddown 125th street or stick them in club Blue Oyster.

The part i dont get is why do they always say something bad?
Every person with toutettes always screams out something racist,profanity,or wrong...
Wassup with that? I would love to hear somebody with tourettes scream out "potatoes" or something non harmful.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Racial slurs are taught in house, tourettes doesn't cause that.
Yea I was wondering about that. Because out of everything she blurted out, this seemed to be the most prominent. She had to have picked it upsomewhere.

"SEX!!!"

The girl said herself she blurts out what she's thinking in her head. There are a lot of people who think of that word when they see a black person on thestreet but wouldn't dare say it, but she can't help it. It is what it is.

If she is just going to be cursing and throwing around racial slurs OD why can't she wear like muzzle or mouth guard something to at least muffle thatnonsense. Cause just the other day on NT someone posted about punching some dude in the face cause dude called him the n word but cause this girl has a"disease" she gets a pass? I don't know. Seems ridiculous to me, I'm not saying she can't prevent it, but she or her family could preventit being audible cause disease or not it's rude and offensive.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

The part i dont get is why do they always say something bad?
Every person with toutettes always screams out something racist,profanity,or wrong...
Wassup with that? I would love to hear somebody with tourettes scream out "potatoes" or something non harmful.
word I've always wondered that myself
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

She said in the video that she just says what is in her head and she can't control it but whenever she is around a black person she says the n-word. So my question is whenever she see a black person she thinks of the n-word. I know she has a disease but she learnt that word from somewhere.
everybody in the world knows the word, of course she learned it from somewhere.

Prevalent as the word is in music. She's 15, she probably listens to rap.

Most likely has a damned good time reciting her favorite tunes too,

Originally Posted by ebayologist

If she is just going to be cursing and throwing around racial slurs OD why can't she wear like muzzle or mouth guard something to at least muffle that nonsense. Cause just the other day on NT someone posted about punching some dude in the face cause dude called him the n word but cause this girl has a "disease" she gets a pass? I don't know. Seems ridiculous to me, I'm not saying she can't prevent it, but she or her family could prevent it being audible cause disease or not it's rude and offensive.
See this goes back to the whole damn use of the word. If people would quit using it in their daily vocabulary such as rap, then the whole wordwouldn't be as mainstream as it is. Just their daily use of this word makes other races think it's cool to use even though it's obviously raciallyderogatory. This goes back to the whole debate, if they don't like other folks using the word, then they shouldn't be using it themselves. This girlobviously learned the word through some sort of media since it's heavily used in rap music, movies, and even tv shows. She probably caught it off watchingthe Chapelle show or some crap like that.
laugh.gif

I do find it odd how folks with Tourette's hit that stage of using curse words. I had a childhood friend since Kindergarten that had Tourette's. All upthrough Elementary, he would just twitch and do some weird snorting sound. I caught up with him during our college years a few years back and now dude goesthrough the whole stage of cursing....so he's always dropping the f bomb constantly.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by ebayologist

If she is just going to be cursing and throwing around racial slurs OD why can't she wear like muzzle or mouth guard something to at least muffle that nonsense. Cause just the other day on NT someone posted about punching some dude in the face cause dude called him the n word but cause this girl has a "disease" she gets a pass? I don't know. Seems ridiculous to me, I'm not saying she can't prevent it, but she or her family could prevent it being audible cause disease or not it's rude and offensive.
See this goes back to the whole damn use of the word. If people would quit using it in their daily vocabulary such as rap, then the whole word wouldn't be as mainstream as it is. Just their daily use of this word makes other races think it's cool to use even though it's obviously racially derogatory. This goes back to the whole debate, if they don't like other folks using the word, then they shouldn't be using it themselves. This girl obviously learned the word through some sort of media since it's heavily used in rap music, movies, and even tv shows. She probably caught it off watching the Chapelle show or some crap like that.
laugh.gif

I do find it odd how folks with Tourette's hit that stage of using curse words. I had a childhood friend since Kindergarten that had Tourette's. All up through Elementary, he would just twitch and do some weird snorting sound. I caught up with him during our college years a few years back and now dude goes through the whole stage of cursing....so he's always dropping the f bomb constantly.

Nah, but my point is she knows it's bad and that she shouldn't say it, but she can't have enough self control to stop herself because of herdisease so I don't see why it's so crazy an idea that she should rock like mouth guard or muzzle to lessen the audibleness of her out bursts ofvulgarity. It's not like she's just some ignorant kid that thinks it's okay to burst out with racial slurs and cursing, she knows it's wrongyet does nothing to prevent it even just physically if she can't mentally make a conscious decision to stop herself.

ebayologist wrote:
I wonder if shes ever been hit or beat up for using the word.If she was to get her @!! whooped do you think she would still use that word sofreely?Or since she might be scared wouldn't she yell out how she feels?I really dont care that she has this disease i agree with you on this ebay.If someone punched her in the face.Id understand

ebayologist wrote:
Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

ebayologist wrote:
See this goes back to the whole damn use of the word. If people would quit using it in their daily vocabulary such as rap, then the whole word wouldn't be as mainstream as it is. Just their daily use of this word makes other races think it's cool to use even though it's obviously racially derogatory. This goes back to the whole debate, if they don't like other folks using the word, then they shouldn't be using it themselves. This girl obviously learned the word through some sort of media since it's heavily used in rap music, movies, and even tv shows. She probably caught it off watching the Chapelle show or some crap like that.
laugh.gif

I do find it odd how folks with Tourette's hit that stage of using curse words. I had a childhood friend since Kindergarten that had Tourette's. All up through Elementary, he would just twitch and do some weird snorting sound. I caught up with him during our college years a few years back and now dude goes through the whole stage of cursing....so he's always dropping the f bomb constantly.

Nah, but my point is she knows it's bad and that she shouldn't say it, but she can't have enough self control to stop herself because of her disease so I don't see why it's so crazy an idea that she should rock like mouth guard or muzzle to lessen the audibleness of her out bursts of vulgarity. It's not like she's just some ignorant kid that thinks it's okay to burst out with racial slurs and cursing, she knows it's wrong yet does nothing to prevent it even just physically if she can't mentally make a conscious decision to stop herself.
Even though we have the right to swear up a storm doesn't mean we should.There could be kids around whos parents don't want to here someof the things she says.She cant control herself so I don't see why they cant help control the situation

Back
Top Bottom