Caucasian female.......says N' word......Tourette Syndrome....

I REMEBER BACK IN 5TH GRADE THIS LITTLE CUBAN KID NAMED PEDRO WOULD HAVE THESE TICKS

HE WOULD SHAKE & BLINK HIS EYE AT YOU IN A WAY THAT MAKE THE TEACHER SAY AYOO

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

I see all these people making posts saying that its a disease and she can't control herself. I understand that I really do. The girl said herself she says what she thinks. So whenever she sees black people that's the first thing that comes to mind. I don't care about all the music, tv, or whatever garbage excuses you come up with. Point blank when she sees someone who's black she's thinking of a racial slur. How in the world could you possibly justify that?
I'm not justifying anything.

It's flat-out not acceptable for her, or anyone, to use that word.

However, if you're wondering how she could've possibly made the connection between black people and the n-word...

Well, I've already explained myself.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

I REMEBER BACK IN 5TH GRADE THIS LITTLE CUBAN KID NAMED PEDRO WOULD HAVE THESE TICKS

HE WOULD SHAKE & BLINK HIS EYE AT YOU IN A WAY THAT MAKE THE TEACHER SAY AYOO

You're yelling..

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Racial slurs are taught in house, tourettes doesn't cause that.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Me too.

Furthermore, if you assume that she is using racial terms because she is a racist, I would have to tell you that you're a complete idiot who should read up on Tourettes.
I dont know if the girl is racist or not, what i do know is that she didnt make the word up, therefore, she had to have heard it somewhere whensomeone (most likely in her house) refered to a black person as the n-word, which is why she associates black people and that word together. I would alsobelieve that she had to have heard it often enough for it to leave an imprint on her brain.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldn't stop dying when she said that

Why are some of you mad?
laugh.gif

Give the poor girl a break she cant control what she says. If she said anything else that was not a cuss word nobody could care.

I think it can go both ways with the argument that she learned that word from her household. There is that chance she did, but then again she could havelearned that word from anywhere.

I think there also may be a factor of her thinking to herself...

'oh man i hope i don't say'..."N"

Because if you do have the disease and you're self-conscious about it then you're probably always thinking to yourself that you hope you don't saya certain thing. And then you just can't stop thinking about it.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Wow @ all of you

Lol, you guys obviously know nothing about this disease and there are thousands of other people who use the exact same word as their tick. Youre making a big deal out of this single case? LEARN SOMETHING.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Racial slurs are taught in house, tourettes doesn't cause that.
Like a dude before me said, not everything that you or I or anyone else says was learned "in house". Not even close.

Don't know about y'all, but I didn't learn to swear in my house. Pretty sure that y'all didn't pick up slang from your parents either, the various terms for sex, male and female reproductive parts, etc.

Friends, movies, music, pop culture, all have a strong influence on your vocabulary.

It's utterly unfathomable that she could pick up a CD by one of the many fine, upstanding "rap" artists such a Wayne, T.I., T-Pain, or whatever other garbage is out there, and associate black people with the n-word? It's out of the question that she could watch a movie such as 'Soul Plane', 'The Wash', etc., and associate black people with the n-word? It's shocking to think that, by doing something as simple as watching a cartoon (Boondocks) or a popular TV show (Chappelle's Show) that she could come to associate blacks with the n-word? 99.9% of the time, when the n-word is said in music, movies, or on TV, it's from the mouth of a black person, directed towards a black person.

Like someone said earlier, maybe her friends say it. Unfortunately, we all know how popular that word's become.

But nah, she must've learned that from her parents. What a bunch of racists they are.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I think there also may be a factor of her thinking to herself...

'oh man i hope i don't say'..."N"

Because if you do have the disease and you're self-conscious about it then you're probably always thinking to yourself that you hope you don't say a certain thing. And then you just can't stop thinking about it.

sums it up

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

let's put a muzzle on a person with tourettes while theyre in public? really?
it's not enough that they have a disease that they didnt ask for or do anything to get
let's treat them like animals and bring even more attention to them
indifferent.gif

then we can make threads making fun of them for wearing a muzzle!!!

I'm not saying she should wear the same muzzle a dog wears but seriously she should do something to physically prevent her racist outbursts. I'm justsaying I find it ridiculous that she knows its wrong and I realize she can't mentally prevent saying it. I get that. But she can physically prevent heroutbursts but instead she chooses not to at the expense of others feelings and her own embarrassment. I'm not saying she asked for the disease but if Ihave the some disease that will cause other people any sort of ill effect I don't go spreading it around in public just because "it's a diseaseand I have no mental control over it". It's irresponsible it's like going out in public when you have a cold and sneezing on strangers and saying"I have a cold I can't control my sneezing".

Back
Top Bottom