Caucasian female.......says N' word......Tourette Syndrome....

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Racial slurs are taught in house, tourettes doesn't cause that.

So you are telling me everything you learned in life was "taught in house?"
indifferent.gif
The girl has a god damn disease, who the hell are you to say she learned that "in house?" How do you know she didn't pick that up off the internet, in daily interaction with peers, or school, etc.
indifferent.gif
crying_baby.jpg

indifferent.gif
The girl has a god damn disease, who the hell are you to say she learned that "in house?" How do you know she didn't pick that up off the internet, in daily interaction with peers, or school, etc.
indifferent.gif
crying_baby.jpg

Lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
crying_baby.jpg

I'm crying?You sir are an idiot.
tired.gif
Yeah you are crying. She probably can't even go to school because of the severity of her condition. Her mother said that they can't evengo out because of it. The things that she says she learns from her environment. Don't call me an idiot, you don't want to take it there.

My take on it is................She is using the N-word to freely. Just because she has tourettes, does not give her the freedom of saying it. Obviously whenshe sees a African American, she says the word.

So if you have tourettes, when you see a black person, the n word comes to mind because of the disability? FTL! Naw.........I don't agree at all.

Yeah you are crying. She probably can't even go to school because of the severity of her condition. Her mother said that they can't even go out because of it. The things that she says she learns from her environment. Don't call me an idiot, you don't want to take it there.
laugh.gif
I don't want to "take it there?" Your original statement was ignorant, and wasn't based on fact at all. You are making assumptions in your original post, and your most recent post. So because her mother doesn't feel comfortable taking he out, that means she isn't in school?
nerd.gif
You just watched the same damn clip I did right? Did her mother not take her out? Please, let's "take it there"
grin.gif

Or what? Karma is going to get me like it did P?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Exuses x2...

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

My take on it is................She is using the N-word to freely. Just because she has tourettes, does not give her the freedom of saying it. Obviously when she sees a African American, she says the word.

So if you have tourettes, when you see a black person, the n word comes to mind because of the disability? FTL! Naw.........I don't agree at all.
too freely? its a disease my man. she can't help it. now we cannot say where or how she learned that word but it is really
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Damn that sucks for ol' girl and her family or anyone who has a family member or friend with tourettes.

Back
Top Bottom