Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

You're a junior and making a mistake like that? Send him an email and ask him how much greater your chances of staying in school will be if you suck his D.

If you get the opportunity, ask him for mercy and just to fail you and not report it.

If you get the opportunity, ask him for mercy and just to fail you and not report it.

Better hope he doesn't take it to the dean. if so, you're done.

but.. Do the paper. Have a written apology prepared when you go to his office. Offer to retake the exam during his office hours.

Do whatever you gotta do to not get expelled (no ayo)

I never saw the point of cheating in college. HS, yes, but never college. I mean, worst case scenario, you fail the class and have to retake it next semester/quarter. It sucks having to pay and hold off on other classes that use it as a prereq, but IMO cheating is never worth it.

Better hope he doesn't take it to the dean. if so, you're done.

but.. Do the paper. Have a written apology prepared when you go to his office. Offer to retake the exam during his office hours.

Do whatever you gotta do to not get expelled (no ayo)

Should have skipped the test and said you had to go to a funeral out of state, providing the plane ticket too
pimp.gif

I never saw the point of cheating in college. HS, yes, but never college. I mean, worst case scenario, you fail the class and have to retake it next semester/quarter. It sucks having to pay and hold off on other classes that use it as a prereq, but IMO cheating is never worth it.

Should have skipped the test and said you had to go to a funeral out of state, providing the plane ticket too
pimp.gif

You're most likely gonna be put on academic probation or get expelled. Cheating/Plagiarism are deadly sins in college and schools don't put up with that.

You're most likely gonna be put on academic probation or get expelled. Cheating/Plagiarism are deadly sins in college and schools don't put up with that.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

this. At least he is willing to meet with you and might be giving you a chance to explain and apologize for what you did

fake your death.  no prof has failed a student that died on em.  
watch the movie "youth in revolt" michael cera does a great job at faking his death.

fake your death.  no prof has failed a student that died on em.  
watch the movie "youth in revolt" michael cera does a great job at faking his death.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

this. At least he is willing to meet with you and might be giving you a chance to explain and apologize for what you did

Back
Top Bottom