Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

maybe next time you'll spend a couple extra minutes to memorize the formulas/definitions. if there is a next time.

maybe next time you'll spend a couple extra minutes to memorize the formulas/definitions. if there is a next time.

laugh.gif
When cheating in college comes back to haunt you. Its one thing I never did even if I knew I would have a hard time on the exam. The consequences are never worth it.

Do some serious praying that he doesn't take it to the dean because if he does either one of two things will happen, suspension for a semester/year or expulsion. Academic integrity is one thing that schools do not joke around about. When you both have that meeting, you better have a pretty good excuse for why you did it because cheating is never justified.

Why would it have to come down to the teacher being a hard +!@ or not? I don't get you guys sometimes.

laugh.gif
When cheating in college comes back to haunt you. Its one thing I never did even if I knew I would have a hard time on the exam. The consequences are never worth it.

Do some serious praying that he doesn't take it to the dean because if he does either one of two things will happen, suspension for a semester/year or expulsion. Academic integrity is one thing that schools do not joke around about. When you both have that meeting, you better have a pretty good excuse for why you did it because cheating is never justified.

Why would it have to come down to the teacher being a hard +!@ or not? I don't get you guys sometimes.

i typed a better response but got the white screen of death, so to sum it up: you are screwed. sorry, bro.

i typed a better response but got the white screen of death, so to sum it up: you are screwed. sorry, bro.

You should have known the consequences for that and yet you still did it.

Trying to bend the rules doesn't work for everything..all you can do is man up and own up to what you did.

You should have known the consequences for that and yet you still did it.

Trying to bend the rules doesn't work for everything..all you can do is man up and own up to what you did.

Not what you want to hear but yeah, you'll get kicked out. Depends if you professor is cool or not.

Not what you want to hear but yeah, you'll get kicked out. Depends if you professor is cool or not.

Back
Top Bottom