roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man, it's been too long since I've watched and1, took me a while to get it
laugh.gif

Me and the homie got caught cheating 3 days before graduation on our exit exam, smh

Me and the homie got caught cheating 3 days before graduation on our exit exam, smh

^ did you graduate? I am so glad I was out of cali public schools before they started that exit exam crap.

^ did you graduate? I am so glad I was out of cali public schools before they started that exit exam crap.

...an actual exit exam??

They called ours that but it was just a group of us sitting in a room while financial aid served us with our bill
sick.gif

...an actual exit exam??

They called ours that but it was just a group of us sitting in a room while financial aid served us with our bill
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

that test is a joke. 
laugh.gif
 Literally middle school difficulty. If people can't pass that, then they don't deserve a diploma

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

that test is a joke. 
laugh.gif
 Literally middle school difficulty. If people can't pass that, then they don't deserve a diploma

soooo....will there ever be an update? im really curious to know
laugh.gif
...looks like he's back on NT
nerd.gif

soooo....will there ever be an update? im really curious to know
laugh.gif
...looks like he's back on NT
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom