roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cryinnnnnnnn

^ LOL

this phillyfan thread is goin to live on NT for a while like the Vick jersey.

How are we gonna get an update from OP if he's dead?

^ LOL

this phillyfan thread is goin to live on NT for a while like the Vick jersey.

How are we gonna get an update from OP if he's dead?

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif
sick.gif
Bruuuuuh....they can do this?
eek.gif
Hahah never admitted this before... but I did this once for a programming class... except I've never cheated or anything like that so I was ultra cautious... I changed the log within the file to say I did it a week in advance haha

Info on how to do this.

That's crazy how they can track whatever that log thing on MSW is. Didn't even know such a thing existed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was OD on the part of the school though. Expelled 1 credit away from graduation? Because my paper was late?

#!%% that; I'm walking on the day of graduation, or some school administrator is losing a body part...real @#*$!!* talk. All that time and money spent for this damn degree and you're nullifying our "aggreement" because of a late paper...a LATE PAPER...

k4cdwx.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Hahah never admitted this before... but I did this once for a programming class... except I've never cheated or anything like that so I was ultra cautious... I changed the log within the file to say I did it a week in advance haha

Info on how to do this.

That's crazy how they can track whatever that log thing on MSW is. Didn't even know such a thing existed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was OD on the part of the school though. Expelled 1 credit away from graduation? Because my paper was late?

#!%% that; I'm walking on the day of graduation, or some school administrator is losing a body part...real @#*$!!* talk. All that time and money spent for this damn degree and you're nullifying our "aggreement" because of a late paper...a LATE PAPER...

k4cdwx.gif

tell the dean you didnt cheat. the professor did. case closed. you're welcome.

tell the dean you didnt cheat. the professor did. case closed. you're welcome.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

eek.gif

Info on how to do this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

eek.gif

Info on how to do this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a final the other day and a guy was caught cheating. I am not sure exactly how he was cheating...but the professor let him finish and when he went to turn in his test the professor just said very loudly for the rest of us to hear "you know that I can give you a 0 and have you expelled for this right?!"

So I guess it depends on the professor.

I had a final the other day and a guy was caught cheating. I am not sure exactly how he was cheating...but the professor let him finish and when he went to turn in his test the professor just said very loudly for the rest of us to hear "you know that I can give you a 0 and have you expelled for this right?!"

So I guess it depends on the professor.

Back
Top Bottom