Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by gConquer

youre getting kicked out of college. fyl. lesson learned i bet though

pretty much
stop scaring this dude. you need to look into your school's honor code system. a lot of schools have a 3 strike system and then you're suspended. some schools are one and done. 

realistically speaking you'll probably get a 0 on your exam.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by gConquer

youre getting kicked out of college. fyl. lesson learned i bet though

pretty much
stop scaring this dude. you need to look into your school's honor code system. a lot of schools have a 3 strike system and then you're suspended. some schools are one and done. 

realistically speaking you'll probably get a 0 on your exam.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

You better go in there not expecting to defend yourself in the slightest. No excuses, nothing. Own up to it like a man and make it clear that you know you and you alone are responsible for being in that situation. That will be more effective than seeming like youre attempting to justify it.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

You better go in there not expecting to defend yourself in the slightest. No excuses, nothing. Own up to it like a man and make it clear that you know you and you alone are responsible for being in that situation. That will be more effective than seeming like youre attempting to justify it.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

You better lube up OP

word. to let your guard down when you know you're cheating is a fail. always gotta be on edge wit that !%$@. it also helps to study and not go on exam knowing absolutely nothing and depending on a cheat sheet.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

You better lube up OP

word. to let your guard down when you know you're cheating is a fail. always gotta be on edge wit that !%$@. it also helps to study and not go on exam knowing absolutely nothing and depending on a cheat sheet.

Okay thanks for all the input.
I already thought that the most logical thing was to go in to the meeting and just confess and take the blame so thats what i am gonna do.

Should I email him today to at least set up the meeting? I know i have class all afternoon on Monday so i don't want him to send me a time and me not be able to make it.

Im nervous as hell but the fact that he let me finish the test and just said we will talk Monday is making me feel a little better.

Tips for the meeting? What should i really say when i go in there when he asks me what i was thinking or why i did this. 

An update will come Monday, unless i get kicked outta school that day or something then  i'll prolly run my car off a cliff.

You havent told us much about the professor before this incident.
Is he a cool dude? Ever interacted with him outside of lectures?

If hes a cool dude or w/e he might just give you the 0 or the F but not take it to the dean.

Okay thanks for all the input.
I already thought that the most logical thing was to go in to the meeting and just confess and take the blame so thats what i am gonna do.

Should I email him today to at least set up the meeting? I know i have class all afternoon on Monday so i don't want him to send me a time and me not be able to make it.

Im nervous as hell but the fact that he let me finish the test and just said we will talk Monday is making me feel a little better.

Tips for the meeting? What should i really say when i go in there when he asks me what i was thinking or why i did this. 

An update will come Monday, unless i get kicked outta school that day or something then  i'll prolly run my car off a cliff.

You havent told us much about the professor before this incident.
Is he a cool dude? Ever interacted with him outside of lectures?

If hes a cool dude or w/e he might just give you the 0 or the F but not take it to the dean.

Apologize for acting out of character, and be sure to let him know that this incident doesn't represent or reflect who your are as a person and you really regret making such a poor decision. Just make it good. good luck fam.

Apologize for acting out of character, and be sure to let him know that this incident doesn't represent or reflect who your are as a person and you really regret making such a poor decision. Just make it good. good luck fam.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Update us Monday.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know at my school the prof usually put his plagiarism policy in the syllabus. They often just copied the official school rule from the handbook, but some would add their own rules too. I'd say consult that. I know mine was guaranteed failing the class with grounds for expulsion.

I know at my school the prof usually put his plagiarism policy in the syllabus. They often just copied the official school rule from the handbook, but some would add their own rules too. I'd say consult that. I know mine was guaranteed failing the class with grounds for expulsion.

Back
Top Bottom