Cavaliers @ BOS - Game V - 8pm on TNT

classic-jesus.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
dudes can't rebound

reminds me of another team that's playing tonight
tired.gif
tired.gif
Speaking of which, hurry up and get this game over.

Game 1 and now Game 5... CAVS had their chances.....
Regardless, go home.. take care of Business and prepare for game 7.... The Big 3 will be nervous as hell.... lol

KG is a joke.

Only bumps his gums when they hav victory in hand.
indifferent.gif
this fraud.

At least I have peace that his pathetic self will go ringless for his career.

Stat muncher
smh.gif

what a waste of a game for cleveland. lol

if only they had sealed up a little bit of defense and made a few foul shots...

The cavs are the most frustrating team to watch no lie. Brown is a $!+#*@ lets not just play Z for a qaurter you think varejaos 4 missed free throws wouldabeen a sign. Lebron needs to stop being lazy and quit on plays, dude needs some motivation if he wants to be the best. SMH at everything about the cavs rightnow

Couple things..

- I've never been so frustrated of a team that's not mine as I was with the Cavs tonight....They are a better team than Boston right now and didn'ttake this one...Boston might win this series...and it will only be because of home court.

- To sum things up: BE STRONG WITH THE BALL. So many lazy passes that got tipped, got outrebounded, didn't take it in strong, etc.

- LeBron didn't have a good 2nd half...but to me, he was stuck. If he forced the issue we get Games 1 and 2 again...instead the offensive was just stagnantand again the Cavs not having anyone who can put the ball on the floor hurt.

- I'd like to see Joe Smith and Z together just one time...Mike Brown was awful tonight with the crap I saw...on both ends
sick.gif

- Sam Cassell is good for nothin now and will only be a distraction. Great game from Rondo.

- Verajeo really is worthless.

- Doc Rivers, good call on no Cassell...but you are still an idiot. Playing Glen Davis 4th qrtr minutes is MORONIC...he is god awful. Just sits his fat @+$down low and waits for a perfect set up from a teammate. Leon Powe is such a better player, it's not even funny. It was a stubborn, "I'm going toprove you wrong" move by Doc to do it again, and it will cost them a game if he continues to play him in those spots.

- KG proved nothing to me again. He made his shots, yes. But only ONCE did he get the ball and go to the paint, and that was on a switch where Delonte ended upon him. Keep shootin fadeaway jumpers, you loser.

- Paul Pierce obviously wants to be the guy...as he should cause nobody else does. Is that a good thing? We'llsee...

- Celtics couldn't miss for a long stretch and that was the game, but they never put the Cavs away and the Cavs never took that opportunity.

- For my annoyances....Rondo slapping the ball out of peoples hands...Stop it, you're still a nobody. The Celtics bench sitting on their hands for thewhole first half then get all pumped in the 2nd half. A joke. Eddie House should try out for a cheerleading team next season. And Jay Z traveling cross countryto watch his best buddy is incredibly lame.

For my annoyances....Rondo slapping the ball out of peoples hands...Stop it, you're still a nobody. The Celtics bench sitting on their hands for the whole first half then get all pumped in the 2nd half. A joke. Eddie House should try out for a cheerleading team next season. And Jay Z traveling cross country to watch his best buddy is incredibly lame.
1388202.jpg

...Frowns upon that comment.
grin.gif

Mike Brown is awful.

LeBron's focus sucks. He needs to quit looking at the crowd after every shot he makes and focus on the task at hand (see: LeBron's Fave Five Athletes,try learning something from them moron). He also pretty much has no idea how to maintain a lead...holding the ball in the second quarter when you're up 14isn't going to cut it.

Where is Z?

Can we please stop turning the ball over?

Mike Brown is awful.

Congratulations to the Celtics for winning a hard fought game, you deserve it if we can't hit FTs, pass, or rebound.

And Jay Z traveling cross country to watch his best buddy is incredibly lame.
laugh.gif
wow

LeBron's focus sucks. He needs to quit looking at the crowd after every shot he makes and focus on the task at hand (see: LeBron's Fave Five Athletes, try learning something from them moron). He also pretty much has no idea how to maintain a lead...holding the ball in the second quarter when you're up 14 isn't going to cut it.

laugh.gif
wow...moron?

Two pics I found funny:

Paul "It Feels So Good" Pierce

44da7ff77b9ae65a6aa9d83b7723e0b4-getty-80391809mh043_cleveland_cav.jpg

And the creative Boston fans.
laugh.gif

9c4aafaae29fa985a937e8c836df9cbe-getty-80391809mh045_cleveland_cav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom