Cavaliers @ BOS - Game V - 8pm on TNT

roll.gif

His mama set him up for that one.

we did not deserve to win tonight, we have to hire mark price as our free throw shooting coach, so many missed oppurtunities, lebron was trying to hard torepeat the game 5 magic, the ball was not moving, the d was no where in sight.

with that said lets take it one game at a time and lets get 1 before we get 2

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Mike Brown is awful.

Mike Brown is awful.
He didnt miss FTs, he didn't turn the ball over 3 times to start the 3rd qtr, didnt take untimely 3s, didnt commit ******ed fouls, didn't missrebounds...

He had the team playing great defense in the 1st half.

Then the team decided to lose their friggin minds.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
dudes can't rebound

reminds me of another team that's playing tonight
tired.gif
tired.gif
Speaking of which, hurry up and get this game over.
greedy bastard
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

good win by the celtics. i expect cavs to take game 6.

Definitely going 7. But the Cavs should be kicking themselves for not taking advantage of this one.

LeBron goes off and the C's still get the W...I just doesn't understand why they can't win on the road? They gotta get the next one...

Mike Brown is awful.

Mike Brown is awful.
He didnt miss FTs, he didn't turn the ball over 3 times to start the 3rd qtr, didnt take untimely 3s, didnt commit ******ed fouls, didn't miss rebounds...

He had the team playing great defense in the 1st half.

Then the team decided to lose their friggin minds.

You're right, but when we're up 14 with a couple minutes left in the half and he wants to slow it up, he doesn't have the balls to tell LeBron 'No.' If we really want to slow it up when we have the lead, why don't we at least TRY and be productive and work it down low to Z? That's way over MB's head, because he'd rather watch LeBron dribble for 20 seconds at the top of the key. Not to mention we got a 14-point lead by moving the ball around and getting guys involved, so why are we slowing it up? Wally opens the game with 8 and scores 2 the rest of the game? Boobie is non-existent after a great Game 4?

The point being is that the game falls on MB and LeBron. If LeBron doesn't want to listen to him and he's just doing his own thing, then we need a coach who's going to motivate him and get him in the right spots...not let him do whatever he wants. And if we're giving MB credit for the team playing D in the first half like you suggested, then we sure as hell are going to put the lack of defense on him from the 2nd half. If MB wants to coin himself a defensive-minded head coach: HAVE THE TEAM PLAY SOME !%@%+!% DEFENSE.

I don't even think it's unreasonable to believe this series would be over if we had a halfway decent coach: games 1 and 5 could have been won on FTs alone.

^You goin on Friday? I'll be in either Section 110 or 125, Row 9.
Nah, unfortunatley not
frown.gif

Gunna be up in Johnny Malloy's
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
kinda skeptical though, last time I was there it was for Flordia vs OSUBCS championship game...

Might be bad karma.

^Johnny Malloy's is a great time. My only problem with watching games in bars is that everybody around you, simply because they're watching, is anexpert on both teams. I can't stand listening to casual fans make comments because their friends dragged them out to the bar. That %@+% is annoying.

laugh.gif
But have a good time, Coventry is usually a good night out, I'm a fan of City 'n' East as well.

Originally Posted by stima33

LeBron goes off and the C's still get the W...I just doesn't understand why they can't win on the road? They gotta get the next one...

it's purely psychological. those road games (aside from game 2 vs. cavs) they just make some of the dumbest decisions in the second half.

Anybody else think Bron kinda threw his teammates under the bus by his comment sayin "Lebron James' team doesn't play desperate".

Originally Posted by jville819

Anybody else think Bron kinda threw his teammates under the bus by his comment sayin "Lebron James' team doesn't play desperate".

I'm pretty sure he said "A 'LeBron James Team' is never desperate" as in "You saw me vs. Detroit last year". It's anarrogant thing to say, but he wasn't throwing his teammates under the bus.

Never desperate? Hey, LeBron, we're facing elimination, which means if we lose we're out of the playoffs. What a stupid comment to make, especiallysince we're more than likely going to lose this damn thing.

And he's actually wrong: LeBron James' teams are desperate...for him to pass the %*+%%%# ball instead of dribbling at the top of the key for 30 minutesa game.

Originally Posted by jville819

That was an awful response to the reporter's question. This is why people love to hate him (including me). What the hell has he done to be so full ofhimself? Seriously. What has he done?

When you have players like Ilgauskas who have played better than him throughout the playoffs being ignored and basically made to be viewed as someone below himor saying it's a lot better for other players such as Delonte West to gain his (Lebron's) confidence by taking good shots, how do you think that makesthe others player feel? That's pretty condescending if not outright disrespectful to the contributions of his teammates.

^ i agree with you 100%

i hate how Lebron always be referring to himself in the 3rd person
smh.gif

And Jay Z traveling cross country to watch his best buddy is incredibly lame.

WOW..its some pretty angry ppl on niketalk...what are you ppl so mad at...that jay went to a BASKETBALL GAME....and ppl mad because KG takes fadeawayshots??? I hope yall get mad that dirk shoots 3s too...

cavs missed a lot of free throws. rondo beat them..big ticket and ticket stub played well..uhhh. Z, joe did not play well...it's over they need to win athome..it's hard..so goodluck
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom