pimp.gif

Lets HOPE to get 1 road win.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Rondo
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Delonte being better than Rondo.

c63ad61018_ccol05152008.jpg

"He was the X-factor," said LeBron James, who had a game-high 35 points. "You know, 20 and 13 and just 1 turnover, it speaks a lot. Without Rondo tonight, it would've been a much tougher game for them to win. He was definitely the player of the game tonight."

"A Lebron James Team is Never Desperate"
pimp.gif

For some reason i just thought that was a dope quote.

Big homie given that N tips on swagg

- I've never been so frustrated of a team that's not mine as I was with the Cavs tonight....They are a better team than Boston right now and didn't take this one...Boston might win this series...and it will only be because of home court.
That's kind of what teams play the regular season for.

- Doc Rivers, good call on no Cassell...but you are still an idiot. Playing Glen Davis 4th qrtr minutes is MORONIC...he is god awful. Just sits his fat @+$ down low and waits for a perfect set up from a teammate. Leon Powe is such a better player, it's not even funny. It was a stubborn, "I'm going to prove you wrong" move by Doc to do it again, and it will cost them a game if he continues to play him in those spots.
Doc is a terrible coach.
- KG proved nothing to me again. He made his shots, yes. But only ONCE did he get the ball and go to the paint, and that was on a switch where Delonte ended up on him. Keep shootin fadeaway jumpers, you loser.
Who doesn't want KG to go to the hole? It's unlikely to happen as long as Doc is coaching, that's just his game. I blame Patrick Ewingfor this trend among big men.

Rondo is the man, one of the best young PG in the league.

Of course they earned it, I'm not taking anything away from that and credit is due.

I just don't see a championship team with them right now, not even close.

Back
Top Bottom