Cavaliers @ BOS - Game V - 8pm on TNT

I have seen Delonte for roughly 200 games. He is not better than Rondo. And I absolutely love Delonte and want him this offseason. His rookie contract isexpiring.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

And I absolutely love Delonte and want him this offseason.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

im rooting for the cavs, even though i cant stand lebron ....... and by the way delonte > rondo ... hands down, man down

That's hilarious.

Delonte is a good guy to round out a team with, but there's no way he's touching Rondo.

^We're going to re-sign him and Boobie, no doubt about it. I've been reading they'll both probably earn in the 4.5-6 range in the offseason, withone of them getting our MLE. Don't quote me on that, but it's just some stuff I've read, and it seems pretty reasonable.

LeBrick FINALLY has a breakout game, 30+ 10+ 8+ BUT the Celtics win in a thriller at home Blood34 has a big game as well.

LeBrick FINALLY has a breakout game, 30+ 10+ 8+ BUT the Celtics win in a thriller at home Blood34 has a big game as well.

Weren't you the one last week trying to damn me because I said the Celtics were struggling on the road?

laugh.gif

No. You are thinking of someone else. I have said over and over the Celtics won't win this series let alone a title b/c of their inability to win on theroad. Hop off, son.

why do we even watch these playoff games this year? 3 out of the 4 series this round, EVERY home team has won... make it more obvious stern why dont you...

im rooting for the cavs, even though i cant stand lebron .......
as much as i dislike lebron and have appreciated paul pierce and ray allen, i think i've finally come to the conclusion that i want thecavaliers to win the series

doesn't matter who steps up as long long as kevin garnett continues to get exposed like the fraud he's always been

boycott gatorade!

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

im rooting for the cavs, even though i cant stand lebron .......
as much as i dislike lebron and have appreciated paul pierce and ray allen, i think i've finally come to the conclusion that i want the cavaliers to win the series

doesn't matter who steps up as long long as kevin garnett continues to get exposed like the fraud he's always been

boycott gatorade!

pp and ray allen have been bigger frauds. pierce ain't no 3rd team all-nba and ray allen ain't no all-star after their weak performance in theentire playoffs, let alone this series

Go either team, I don't give a sh*^.

But could ya'll do me a favor and make it a blowout either way? Game after yours, don't waste precious seconds.
wink.gif

That game 5 versus the pistons was ridiculous. I've never seen a performance anywhere close to his. But anyways, CAVS in a thriller.

Back
Top Bottom