Cavaliers @ BOS - Game V - 8pm on TNT

Uh- OH

2/2
pimp.gif

What a weak way to foul Ray. Couldn't even put some body into it, but you let him score.

My man Pierce is finally gonna break out.
pimp.gif

If by break out you mean get mugged like how Lebron just did, then yes, I'd have to agree.

How the refs gonna call that at after Bron shoots it. Ray started fouling him at halfcourt and they wait until he shoots to call it
smh.gif

I dont know about you guys, but i'll take that foul on Ray in a heartbeat. Gets our best player in the game.

James Posey.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
If Wally is beating you off the dribble that's a problem.

eek.gif
P2.

lebron's role players stepping up again

i don't think bron can ever shoot 50% again the rest of the way b/c he'll be facing the pistons next if advance

Lebron hitting his shots and getting help from his teammates.... not a good sign for the Celtics.

I know this game and the series is far from over, but if the C's end up losing this series, Doc Rivers is getting fired.

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

I know this game and the series is far from over, but if the C's end up losing this series, Doc Rivers is getting fired.

he should. but it's not even him. when none of your big guns can step up to make shots, nothing you can draw up can do anything. they're missingOPEN shots right now too.

the big 3 should be broken up -> overrated

Back
Top Bottom