Cavaliers @ BOS - Game V - 8pm on TNT

My question about Bron is.....where the HELL was this DRIVING TO THE BASKET in game 1-4????
nerd.gif

About damn time he realized him as a driver >>>>>>> him as a shooter.

Please dont let it be Pistons vs. Cavs again........come on Boston, do some work damn it.

Never thought that Rando would be this good when he got to the L. I can remember when he came to the Fieldhouse and played KU and just got worked by ourguards. Now dude has turned into a decent NBA player. Good for him.

Cavs blow a 12 point lead just like that
smh.gif

@ least they had the cushion to sustain the Celts run.

Now Lock Up and plays good D again.

Originally Posted by slaman16

Beyonce told 'Ye to get his own man!
laugh.gif
There isn't a beef between the two, is there?

Haven't heard that. Just that she's pregnant.
And I just got a clear look. Dude is definitely NOT Ye.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I think everyone has had enough of the slaman and Shuges celebrity hour.
laugh.gif

Back to the game.

celts gonna win this game though. cavs played extremely well and they only lead by 3.

Geeze giving up that comfortable lead twice in the first half. What's up with the crap defense allowing them to get back into the game?

Not a good way to end the half
smh.gif

Rondo and his threes....

Live with it.

beginning of the 3rd is CRITICAL. Thats where they lost game 2.

Bron with 24
pimp.gif

LETS GET IT

outacontrol- im more directing that question to you (actually cavs fans but you're the only one posting) why is it that Bron is driving more in this game rather than every game before this one? or at least do u have an idea?
I think its more a product of BOS having to respect the role players in turn opening up the paint. It was a 4 game process, but it's finallycomin' around.

outacontrol- im more directing that question to you (actually cavs fans but you're the only one posting) why is it that Bron is driving more in this gamerather than every game before this one? or at least do u have an idea?

Celts played horrible and LeBron went crazy, yet they're only down 3. Cavs should be worried. Why Celtics are going with the same gameplan that murked thePistons last year in letting Bron get to the rim at will is beyond me. They were doubling him hard in games 1-4 and forcing him to be a jumpshooter, now all ofa sudden they are single covering him, doesn't make sense to me.

Lets go Brony!!! Dude is bout to go off with like 50+ tonight and a Win. Then bring it back to the Q for another win....and then back to Detroit.

i predict stern will give the orders for the second half... hes got too much money invested...

Back
Top Bottom