Cavaliers @ Celtics- Opening Night on TNT - Tuesday 8PM ET

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

lol at lebron losing on national tv. cmon we know better than that

love the cavs but my man still cant hit a free throw...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Why couldn't he work on his freethrows in the offseason....he shoots them too quickly. He just glances at the rim for half a second and shoots.

I've noticed this too. MJ and Kobe stared/stare at the rim for like 5 seconds before they shoot. Lebron acts like the shot clock is at 2 and running.

Leon murdered two dudes in one night.
laugh.gif

The ball movement before the dunk on Varejao(sp?) =
pimp.gif

Pics of Ray's apparent XI's?

^^^ XI pics all over nba feet thread in Nike and own thread in JB Forum

I don't think LBJ had much of an off season to work on his FTs being in Beijing and all.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

where's all3xis at? yo boy aint best in the league til he can make some damn FTs
game 1.

Let's see what happens in May and June. Cavs protect home court against the C's...that other best player...up 20 isn't safe. Really, I won'tget into Kobe/Bron again.

What we'd learn...or really, already knew

KG is a joke.

Ray Allen is entering that territory for the praise he gets.

It's Paul's team on the offensive side.

And they still play some damn great D.

Mike Brown is a joke.

And Clutch? Seriously? The Pistons playoff game, game 7 last year, ...guess Game 1 of 82 overrides that, right?

Cavs can't feel TOO bad about tonight considering how awful they were.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I love LeBron, but aint nothing change about this guy.

Like I said, STILL not clutch.
eyes.gif
He just gotta improve his free throw shooting. His jumperisn't looking that bad though.

as a cavs fan, its been 6 seasons and lebron has yet to work on his free throws or mid-range game, but

its 1 out of 82, we got the next one

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Nice win Boston fans, both teams played hard, we just couldn't get a stop when we needed it.
it should be a good season between these 2 teams
pimp.gif
....we'll see you again in a bit.

Eh, this team will still win 50 games. Gotta cut the turnovers and LeBron has to hit his FTs

I'm liking Mo's game.

Not heartbroken over this loss though.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I love LeBron, but aint nothing change about this guy.

Like I said, STILL not clutch.
eyes.gif
He just gotta improve his free throw shooting. His jumper isn't looking that bad though.

We've been saying that for years.

tired.gif
Lebron still cant hit FT's down the stretch. At least he hada couple sick dunks I guess. I like what I see out of Mo Williams so far.

No, Bron didn't play that well..

But yall really gona pin this 1 on him when the only other player to show a pulse was Andy?

Hell, if it wasn't for him...(Andy) this game gets away from the Cavs.

Trust, Im not a fan of either team but you must be crazy if you really thought the Cavs would leave Boston with the W.

Seriously, first game of the season and people cant wait to bash on LeBron. I noticed his jumper began to fall, but coach "cant coach LeBron" Brownwanted to take him out. I see Lebron starting to put up more shots (a lot like how Kobe started off) and become more of a streaky shooter. After that,hopefully it can become more natural. Those FT are something else though.:xl

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Of course Stern couldnt have the champs lose on their ring night.

Is that really gonna be a theme again this year?
eyes.gif

The Cavs didn't play well enough to win. That's it.
exactly. celtics fans should start a fund for kleenex donations to the opposing fans

Back
Top Bottom