Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by jay y kay

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
lol. stop talking out of your @!% and give me some concrete evidence and logic. Boston's window will be smaller next year due to aging. Orlando would need another piece to put them over the top. How you gonna say Cavs will not be on the same level?
I am not talking out of my @%#. you cavs fans are delusional and that has been proven already. Cavs will sweep? cavs in 5? cavs will have no trouble?
Every knowledgeable bball fan knew that Atltanta and Detroit did not even belong in the NBA much less the playoffs.

You are still talking out of your +!!. I rarely post in NT, and I've never said Cavs in sweep or in 5 in any of the thread that i posted. My predictionfrom the start of the series was Cavs in 6, which I think is reasonable and still possible. And you still didn't come with any logic to defend yourself.Why the sudden talk of Cleveland fans being delusional? Don't got anything to say?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
LBJ is 24 years old
happy.gif
Ilgauskas is 33 or 34
smith 34
wallace 34

their performance will go down next year. book it.
Lebron by himself wont be able to get past Orlando or Boston next year.
Ray Allen is 33, KG is 33, Big Baby and Powe might not come back. Big Ben and Smith dont play big mins anyway, and when they do, they dont do much. Orlando will improve, we'll have to see what moves the Cavs make in the offseason
Ray Allen and KG are arguably the 2 best conditioned athletes in the NBA
Smith is HUGE cause he spreads the floor and lets Ilgauskas get some rest. Without Smith you have to play Ben and dude is a liability on offense.
Don't compare a fit KG and Ray to a flabby 8 footer with a history of foot problems.

smh.gif

ok first off Mike Brown is prolly still in Ange Management for all he years the cavs stunk...how ironic is it that he gets C.O.Y the same year LeBron getsM.V.P

lets ove o from the "Lucky shot" and get ready for Orl. and Den.

Originally Posted by Digger85

how are you anything but devastated and get up for the next game if youre orlando? they came back from 23 down, took the lead and shoulda won the game with no help from the refs. cavs didnt kno what to do with the pick n roll all night long and orlando was a second away from having a stranglehold on the series. i know theyre going home now but still...
Did you not see last series? The Magic bounced back after Big Baby's Game 4 shot. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to after thison either. They know they can beat Cleveland, they just need to get off to better starts and these games probably wouldn't have even been this close. Theyshould get more calls at home and they have the advantage at every position except Bron, it's taken craziness in two games by the Cavs (Bron going off for49 and a lucky shot) to have this series tied.

Orlando hasn't changed their gameplan, what they are doing is working cause they are just a difficult matchup for the Cavs. I think they will take bothgames at home and close the series out in 6.

Did no one else peep the "veteran" move Bron used to get open? He pulled Hedo into him and gave him a quick shoulder bump. Shades of Ric Flair. Greatshot too.

That shot by Lebron was
pimp.gif
, but you can't take away anything fromOrlando, that shot was just great.
We're actually being treated to some great games in these conference finals. That's what I'm really happy about.

missed tech call, should have been a tie game. mo williams needs to get suspended or atleast a fine/technical points or david stern is wack. anderson varejaodeserves an oscar for his acting. the refs made money off this game, and when lebron gets his way to the championships, the refs should get a ring too.

Fundamental21Ticket wrote:
Reggie is out of his mind. You can analyze every scoring play in the NBA and critique what the defender did wrong.
Agreed. I don't really think Turk played horrible D. Orlando was up 2, Lebron feinted going to the hoop so he had to protect against that 1st.Just a GREAT shot by the MVP
pimp.gif

I dunno though, what was better, Bron's shot, or immediately thereafter Collins quickly mentioning that he coached Mike before they went off the air?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom