Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Cavs fans ... why are yall acting like your team isn't in the Eastern Conference finals though ? Their season hasn't gone to waste ...

I would still be happy if I was a Cavs fan , even if they lost . They came pretty far .

Take a look at the past 2 seasons. Not happy about either... And Cavs should have won game 1 and 4 so I would be even more pissed if they lose tonight.

The Cavs won't lose as fate would have it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Charles Barkley said " Flopping should be penalized and dudes need to start getting technical fouls for it."
If that were the case then Mickael Pietrus would be a broke man.

that makes no sense since bron is pretty much running dude over

Charles Barkley said " Flopping should be penalized and dudes need to start getting technical fouls for it."

Half the Cavs roster would be filing for unemployment
smh.gif

Wow, is this guy serious?! *Checks avy* LeBron pretty much bulldozes Pietrus and Pietrus gets a blocking call. SMH.

I am nervous as hell for today. The Magic had a chance to finish it up in the 4th but terrible shots and costly turnovers really screwed them up. And the Cavscame out on fire in the 1st quarter. Seemed like they never missed a shot in the 1st half.

Magic need to come out aggressive and start out strong. Play D and dont make it easy for Lebron because basically thats what he did in Game 5. They let him doa little too much.

Finish this up Magic!!

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Wow, is this guy serious?! *Checks avy* LeBron pretty much bulldozes Pietrus and Pietrus gets a blocking call. SMH.
something we will never know about bron fans.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that makes no sense since bron is pretty much running dude over

121c11s.jpg

This is my last post until post-game. I'm out. I can't **!*$+@ handle waiting ANYMORE!!!!!
mad.gif
...Lets get it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no matter who wins, we're gonna see 2 teams fight for it, hopefully the refs wont play a big role in it, otherwise you can really tell who david sternwants in the finals

the magic shouldnt worry about lebron james. they cant stop him, what they should focus on is shutting down his teammates.. if west, williams and Z dont scorepoints, lebron can put up 60 and they still wont win..

and if cleveland wants to win they have to make sure the roleplayers come to play, to back up lebron

Not his fault LeBron can bulldoze into him and get to the free throw line.

19225814e2abc4bbc1b95a7ea842a8d48031e80.jpg

"I know what I'm doing."

Originally Posted by WILLINC

CAVS in 7, because Stern said so.

Howard will foul out, maybe even a technical foul somewhere in there. Lebron shoots 20 plus free throws.

Watch and see.

Well we're all used to that already...

Originally Posted by tomislav

Originally Posted by WILLINC

CAVS in 7, because Stern said so.

Howard will foul out, maybe even a technical foul somewhere in there. Lebron shoots 20 plus free throws.

Watch and see.

Well we're all used to that already...
$1

Last time I'm going to chime in til' the end of the game...

Mo and supporting crew must show up...
Bron needs to be Bron
and most importantly, KEEP A LEAD

Cavs got this....

ONE GOAL
pimp.gif

I think the refs are going to win...and if they do then that means clev wins...im prepared for the horrid calls

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Your so damn corny.
Your.
you're am i the only person who thinks the megic lost so they could win at home?
I doubt a team would actually do that. There's too much on the line and it's just plain stupid for several reasons.

Back
Top Bottom