CAVALIERS V NUGGETS THREAD TNT 2/18

LeBron was obviously emotional about this game. As SHUGES, suggested, there was a lot more behind this game than it just being the run of the mill regular season game. All in all, I love the emotion. It WILL win him a chip!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Great shot by Carmelo.

LeBron with 43, 13, and 15. Amazing.

Great game.

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...

Na but that lil girly *@*@ he keep pulling whenever they lose needs to end. That *@*@ ain't cool at all. If you man enough to get your Farnsworth Bentley on during a game...be man enough to take a L in stride and keep it moving.
Can't agree more. Nobody sayin dude gotta throw Melo a party but quit bein a poor sport. U take the good w/ the bad. U lost, nod, chuck the deuce, somethin and head to the locker room and reevaluate what went wrong. He throw the powder in the air and do the flick takin and all that when he's high but pout and stomp off the court when he's low.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

lmao at the reasons yall have to ridicule this man.

yall hate him for dancin, hate him for not shakin hands, hate him for truckin people, hate him for his hairline, hate him cuz he can pass good, hate him cuz he tips bad at one restaurant, hate him cuz hes better than kobe, hate him cuz he has hype around him and gets calls jordan got every night.

get over it

Dog you've got that Stan Van Gundy swag. Get your "I still be swaggin in my jean shorts and white undershirts" filled posts outta here.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by agold1002

Carmelo made lebron his female dog
just felt I needed to mention that again

this would have been a nuggers blowout without all thouch touch fouls for lebron and against anthony

were we watching the same game
nerd.gif
LBJ and Melo went step for step.....
lebron did his thing but was bailed out with touch fouls A LOT
remember how carmelo kept getting thrown to the floor in the third? that would have been 50 points for him

most of carmelo's points came over lebron 1 on1
lebron did score on melo 1 on 1 but he also relied on pick n roll and switches...like when nene "fouled" him

and carmelo won the game too
everything you said after that was unnecessary.

What's wrong with Lebron being disgusted by a loss btw?

A majority of each teams fans wanna decapitate their teams players when their teams lose. What's the big deal with the guy who actually lost the game being disgruntled?

one thing is for sure. the nuggets are legit championship contenders. i dislike kenyon martin and think he looks like that one muppet with blonde hair and big lips but they are fun to watch. anthony was wet with them step jumpers over lebron.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by agold1002

Carmelo made lebron his female dog
just felt I needed to mention that again

this would have been a nuggers blowout without all thouch touch fouls for lebron and against anthony

were we watching the same game
nerd.gif
LBJ and Melo went step for step.....
lebron did his thing but was bailed out with touch fouls A LOT
remember how carmelo kept getting thrown to the floor in the third? that would have been 50 points for him

most of carmelo's points came over lebron 1 on1
lebron did score on melo 1 on 1 but he also relied on pick n roll and switches...like when nene "fouled" him

and carmelo won the game too
everything you said after that was unnecessary.

What's wrong with Lebron being disgusted by a loss btw?

A majority of each teams fans wanna decapitate their teams players when their teams lose. What's the big deal with the guy who actually lost the game being disgruntled?

why was it unnecessary? cause you are a lebron apologist?
grin.gif

Only one question remains: When LeBron leaves Cleveland, will he shake any hands or just storm out?

EDIT:

It's not about shaking hands. Nobody said he had to do that. It's his body language. That %#*# just ain't becoming.

Don't give me that "just shows how passionate he is about the game" %%%%+##@. If he was that "serious" into the game he wouldn't be doing all those other antics when %#*# is going good. The pouting and power walk into the locker room is just lame. It's very douchebaggish. The thing about it is...he's been in the league 7 years and I don't recall ever seeing that %#*# until the past couple of years. I don't get it.

You have to get a .gif of the walk out as well. That's the best part to me. He really looked like a pissed off broad.

WOW AT THE STATS!!!! They battled for real, I wish I could have seen it. I had to work danggit.

Much props to Bron and Melo but I do have a question and I want an honest answer not some worshiper with the rose colored glasses/stan/witness answer.

Is the Cavs offense that weak to where Lebron controls the ball 99.9% of the time to get that many points and that many assist? ON a regular now since December son is getting 30 and 10 with ease. I see how Nash does it in Phoenix and how CP3 does also. Wade was doing the same but gave up the PG/SG duties so his assist are down.

Honest no *$++ answer because I don't believe he's just getting dimes like that without dominating the ball. I know Mo is out and Delonte also so I see him stepping up in their absense but still no other playmakers on the Cavs? Again props and his passion to battle is winning me over to were I'm not paying attention to his "Royal Ceremony" actions he does for himself every game and everywhere he goes.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

lmao at the reasons yall have to ridicule this man.

yall hate him for dancin, hate him for not shakin hands, hate him for truckin people, hate him for his hairline, hate him cuz he can pass good, hate him cuz he tips bad at one restaurant, hate him cuz hes better than kobe, hate him cuz he has hype around him and gets calls jordan got every night.

get over it
I rarely say this but you really sound like a @$*% rider right now..

At this point I think it's obvious that LeBron cries after tough losses so he walks off the court so nobody will see him cry. I figured that was why he walked off the court so fast after last years ECF loss to the Magic.

I can understand a grown man not wanting people to see him cry. He just needs to try to control his emotions a little better.

things like this show me that the NY media would kill lebron. wonder if he could handle it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

things like this show me that the NY media would kill lebron. wonder if he could handle it.
I dont think he could. He would obviously love all the praise. But when things dont work out I dont know if Bron would be able to handle it. I understand being competitive and not wanting to lose. But he genuinely looked as tho he was gonna cry after he missed that last shot.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Great shot by Carmelo.

LeBron with 43, 13, and 15. Amazing.

Great game.

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...

Na but that lil girly *@*@ he keep pulling whenever they lose needs to end. That *@*@ ain't cool at all. If you man enough to get your Farnsworth Bentley on during a game...be man enough to take a L in stride and keep it moving.
Can't agree more. Nobody sayin dude gotta throw Melo a party but quit bein a poor sport. U take the good w/ the bad. U lost, nod, chuck the deuce, somethin and head to the locker room and reevaluate what went wrong. He throw the powder in the air and do the flick takin and all that when he's high but pout and stomp off the court when he's low.

This.  Thats my guy and I'm fan of him and all but that +##@ was gay. Seriously.

With that said boys are going a little to ham with this whole Melo killed Bron all night +##@... Like Dre said that man had 40+ 15+ assist  and 10+ boards... Some +##@ that hasn't been done in over 30years. Mogs act like that +##@ didn't happen because Melo had two big plays in the OT
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.  Don't get me wrong Melo Yellow Is That Dude As Well 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom