Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

Bron's gonna go off just so he can hear the crowd chant his name more then they already will be.

I'm calling 55 points.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Aye Shawty

http://www.freshnessmag.com/v4/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/zoom-lebron-vi-big-apple-01.jpg

On Tuesday, November 25, NBA All-Star LeBron James makes his first trip of the 2008-09 NBA season to Madison Square Garden as the Cleveland Cavaliers take on the New York Knicks. Not only will the perennial NBA All-Star be returning to the stage where he scored 50 points last season but he will be doing so in a special "New York City" version of his latest signature sneakers - the Zoom LeBron VI.

The "Big Apple" Zoom LeBron VI sneakers take inspiration from one of LeBron's favorite cities, New York, by incorporating the color red throughout the shoe as a tribute to the city's famous nickname. This will be the third time that LeBron will wear a special "New York" version of his signature shoe. Two seasons ago he wore a "graffiti" edition of the Zoom LeBron IV and last season he wore a version of the Zoom LeBron V's that included pinstripes.

Fans looking to purchase the Zoom LeBron VI - "Big Apple" edition can do so in New York City on Friday, November 28. The shoe will be available at retail locations throughout the city such as Niketown and House of Hoops by Foot Locker and will retail for a suggested price of $140.

smokin.gif
Them go hard...

BTW How is it possible for LeBron to do business like this playing in Cleveland???

*sarcasm

How come they don't have a big Cleveland version?
nerd.gif

The guy is already wearing NY inspired shoes, but has no incentive to play there full time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

The Cavs are going to kick the +*$! out of the Knicks. Period.

I don't see how this is a blowout as some think tonight.

knicks are 5-2 at home.
ohwell.gif

NBATV

The Lakers got screwed on that BTW
laugh.gif

But, I got league pass so it's all good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Harrington playing today?
Yessir
smokin.gif
...he practiced with the team yesterday and he's ready to go

I won't be able to watch the game live
frown.gif
...I'm going to DVR itthough
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by JDB1523

The Cavs are going to kick the +*$! out of the Knicks. Period.

I don't see how this is a blowout as some think tonight.

knicks are 5-2 at home.
ohwell.gif
word and they will be going hard as $+%%. Knicks may lose... but in no way do i see this being a blowout if the Cavs beat us.

My prediction... Bron goes for 50... Nate 51 and Knicks by 10
roll.gif
pimp.gif

anyway crazy #@+* happened to me and my tix...

So because the Garden has had so many tix being sold reccently there was a mistake with my tix or some #@+* and i got a call from the Garden saying that my tixwere wrong or something and they were giving me new tix for free that arent as good, along with like a basket of like free Knicks merchandise and like a freemeal plan for the game, and than free Knicks tix aat the seats that i originally had for this game when we play the Cavs again on Feb 3rd i think.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

EDIT:
am i the only knick fan who doesnt want lebron here?
yes you would be crazy not to. in our system with another star and playing in NY Lebron would have the potential to be the new GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I doubt he'll do 50, he has a better team around him now he'll probably do a triple double...around 40 pts.

why would you not want LeBron?

He is PERFECT for this system, +$#% it would be a system that didn't make him dominate the basketball for 24 secs to take an unreal shot. Can you imagine a25 year old LeBron in a fast tempo offense???

sick.gif
for the rest of the League

what team has won a chip with an overpowering offense lately...the lakers did with a few HOf'ers. why do people in here think lebron = championship?DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

what team has won a chip with an overpowering offense lately...the lakers did with a few HOf'ers. why do people in here think lebron = championship? DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE
We're not saying Lebron = Championship..

With all the cap room the Knicks have..they'll be able to get Lebron AND another superstar player such as Bosh or Amare.

Even if this system didn't fit Bron, how do you pass up that caliber player if you've got the chance to land him.

Not like your trading away a set nucleus, millions of draft picks, or a couple of perennial All-Stars/Olympic players.

Not hoping on the Bron bandwagon, but this will be the first Knicks game I will be watching.

what team has won a chip with an overpowering offense lately...the lakers did with a few HOf'ers. why do people in here think lebron = championship? DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE
Amd Lebron cant play D? All im saying is if we can get Lebron to run the floor (and btw Chris bosh is also an EXCELLENT defender if we can get himthats what impressed me most bout him in Beijing) but if we can get Bron to run the floor in our system, his offense would be too overpowering to lose to ANYteam. %$%* im telling you he would be dropping near 40+ ppg like stats unseen in this era of bball.Thats why we got D'Antoni... all part of the plan.

My dude Donnie is the man with the plan
pimp.gif

So who would you recommend we sign?

LeBron in D'Antoni's offense -
sick.gif

And we'll have the opportunity to surround him with defensive players. You saw what happened in Boston...those role players follow the superstars.

If we can get LeBron and any of the other big free agents, we wouldn't have any problem signing a few solid defensive guys to the vet minimum. Defensiveplayers don't command huge contracts.

Back
Top Bottom