Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

nothing crazy is going to happen. don't get yourselves hyped up. it will just be some creative signs and chants.

DubA169 wrote:
nothing crazy is going to happen. don't get yourselves hyped up. it will just be some creative signs and chants.
Same thing will happen when he goes to NYC.
Only chants of MVP when BRON drops 50 on them.

DubA169 wrote:
Same thing will happen when he goes to NYC.
Only chants of MVP when BRON drops 50 on them.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ey Belle you got any extra tickets? If so, holla at me
nah none left, i got my 3 im usin but other than that i just got rid of 3 more extra nosebleeds that are regularly $10 i sold for a few benjamins

people are payin anything just to get in

hahhhahahaa why I don't take Cleveland seriously. That's like me paying a bill to watch my wife get smashed. Sounds like a brazzer site
devil.gif

I'm disgusted with myself. 
tired.gif

But still, 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ey Belle you got any extra tickets? If so, holla at me
nah none left, i got my 3 im usin but other than that i just got rid of 3 more extra nosebleeds that are regularly $10 i sold for a few benjamins

people are payin anything just to get in

hahhhahahaa why I don't take Cleveland seriously. That's like me paying a bill to watch my wife get smashed. Sounds like a brazzer site
devil.gif

I'm disgusted with myself. 
tired.gif

But still, 
devil.gif

I'll be there....but I kinda wanna stay home just to hear Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and of course Austin Carr. DVR'd.
pimp.gif

I'll be there....but I kinda wanna stay home just to hear Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and of course Austin Carr. DVR'd.
pimp.gif

nobody will be chanting mvp for him at the garden. he isn't dropping 50 on anybody while he's on the heat. nothing crazy ever happens at the garden. we don't throw stuff on the court or anything, seen way more fights at yankees games than knicks games. i was really pissed when they chanted mvp for kobe

nobody will be chanting mvp for him at the garden. he isn't dropping 50 on anybody while he's on the heat. nothing crazy ever happens at the garden. we don't throw stuff on the court or anything, seen way more fights at yankees games than knicks games. i was really pissed when they chanted mvp for kobe

[h1]
[h1]Cavaliers, Williams excited about James’ return[/h1]

CLEVELAND (AP)—The schedule says the Cleveland Cavaliers will play their 18th game of the season on Thursday night.

Cavaliers guard Mo Williams(notes) says don’t kid yourself. This will be no normal game. This will be no walk in the park.

For this is the contest that the Cavaliers, the city of Cleveland, and their dedicated fans have been waiting on for six months: LeBron James’(notes) return to Cleveland as a member of the Miami Heat.

“It’s definitely more than a game, I can tell you that,â€
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Cavaliers, Williams excited about James’ return[/h1]

CLEVELAND (AP)—The schedule says the Cleveland Cavaliers will play their 18th game of the season on Thursday night.

Cavaliers guard Mo Williams(notes) says don’t kid yourself. This will be no normal game. This will be no walk in the park.

For this is the contest that the Cavaliers, the city of Cleveland, and their dedicated fans have been waiting on for six months: LeBron James’(notes) return to Cleveland as a member of the Miami Heat.

“It’s definitely more than a game, I can tell you that,â€
[/h1]

Get some ECW style "YOU SOLD OUT" chants going from the crowd as well......

PS - Loved Rock as a heel, Corporate Rock was one of the best characters of all time (before he got stale)

PS - Loved Rock as a heel, Corporate Rock was one of the best characters of all time (before he got stale)

If lebron gets an injury tomorrow and wears a suit on the bench, expect the bench to get mauled. I honestly think its safer if he plays.

If lebron gets an injury tomorrow and wears a suit on the bench, expect the bench to get mauled. I honestly think its safer if he plays.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

that would be hilarious if the crowd did that.

even though i think the cavs are probably gonna get smashed in this game but i want them to do well this year because of my boy b.scott  

Originally Posted by dmxfury

that would be hilarious if the crowd did that.

even though i think the cavs are probably gonna get smashed in this game but i want them to do well this year because of my boy b.scott  

ESPN hyping the %+*@ outta this game 
laugh.gif

Should be a good one though.. Rooting for Bron Bron to drop 50 on em

ESPN hyping the %+*@ outta this game 
laugh.gif

Should be a good one though.. Rooting for Bron Bron to drop 50 on em

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

First time a regular NBA season game had a higher viewer rating than an NFL game?
What like the worst rated NFL game? Or you saying this will out rate any regular season NFL game?  Cause it certainly wont do the latter.

If it doesn't rate better than SF vs AZ last week itll be a sad, sad thing. That was the worst primetime NFL game in a long damn time.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

First time a regular NBA season game had a higher viewer rating than an NFL game?
What like the worst rated NFL game? Or you saying this will out rate any regular season NFL game?  Cause it certainly wont do the latter.

If it doesn't rate better than SF vs AZ last week itll be a sad, sad thing. That was the worst primetime NFL game in a long damn time.

Back
Top Bottom