Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by dyyhard

don't get injured vs pistons. i want to see thursday from start to finish. riot gear outside, inside. hopefully Lebron sheds a tear on tv.
Seriously...I can see this bum backing out and "pulling a hammy" and not play.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

don't get injured vs pistons. i want to see thursday from start to finish. riot gear outside, inside. hopefully Lebron sheds a tear on tv.
Seriously...I can see this bum backing out and "pulling a hammy" and not play.

Yo if the Heat are blowing the Cavs out... look for things to start getting ugly.

Imagine if like the whole arena of fans wait until the game is underway, and then like 1-2 minutes into the first quarter they all swarm the courts and jump LeBron and beat him to an inch of his life... that would be crazy.

I'm also expecting Indiana/Detroit things to go down too... patiently awaits what will happen come tomorrrow.

Yo if the Heat are blowing the Cavs out... look for things to start getting ugly.

Imagine if like the whole arena of fans wait until the game is underway, and then like 1-2 minutes into the first quarter they all swarm the courts and jump LeBron and beat him to an inch of his life... that would be crazy.

I'm also expecting Indiana/Detroit things to go down too... patiently awaits what will happen come tomorrrow.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Ey Belle you got any extra tickets? If so, holla at me
nah none left, i got my 3 im usin but other than that i just got rid of 3 more extra nosebleeds that are regularly $10 i sold for a few benjamins

people are payin anything just to get in

nah none left, i got my 3 im usin but other than that i just got rid of 3 more extra nosebleeds that are regularly $10 i sold for a few benjamins

roll.gif
this is sick. What NT'er was on here a few weeks ago talking bout how they dont even talk about Lebron in OH anymore?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gat damn liar.

roll.gif
this is sick. What NT'er was on here a few weeks ago talking bout how they dont even talk about Lebron in OH anymore?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gat damn liar.

Originally Posted by belle155

hahhhahahaa why I don't take Cleveland seriously. That's like me paying a bill to watch my wife get smashed. Sounds like a brazzer site

Originally Posted by belle155

hahhhahahaa why I don't take Cleveland seriously. That's like me paying a bill to watch my wife get smashed. Sounds like a brazzer site

I'd love for Lebron to get a mic before the start of the game and be on some %$*+ like

"Finally........Lebron has COME BACK.....to CLEEEEEEVELAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!"

And then hit em' with the....

Wouldn't even be mad if he decided to call himself "LeRock"

I'd love for Lebron to get a mic before the start of the game and be on some %$*+ like

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

That would be EPIC
roll.gif

That would be EPIC
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

nothing crazy is going to happen. don't get yourselves hyped up. it will just be some creative signs and chants.

Back
Top Bottom