Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I want to see him cry.

it will def be a gif moment for ages if he gets emotional. though I think it's more likely to happen because of mace that gets accidentally sprayed in his eyes when chaos erupts.
laugh.gif

I expect someone to throw something at him if he does that chalk bit.  Too easy of a target 
laugh.gif

I expect someone to throw something at him if he does that chalk bit.  Too easy of a target 
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

How do you people take this guy seriously?�
30t6p3b.gif

The same way people took him serious...

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
� Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????��
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seasoned�Vet, you alright dude?� We on a message board right, you have a @#$%^& problem or something?� I'm talkin on a message board just like everyone else is in this joint.� You don't like it,�too @#$%^& bad, move�along and read something else then.� ��

.....you're a clown.

- message board or not, i think its time to take your frustrations over to the mans twitter account. you have some real female separation issues with him that we @ niketalk just cant help. 

-
roll.gif
 @ 'just like everyone else'. #++%! please. dont try and compare your constant ridicule with everyone else on here. NO ONE.....i repeat NO ONE on here is going to the lengths you are to continually say something about dude. its like at every chance there you are with something to say. dont you get tired of constantly thinking about LeBron?

.....give it a rest my dude........just try to give it a small break, can you try that?

CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

How do you people take this guy seriously?�
30t6p3b.gif

The same way people took him serious...

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
� Aye, could you show me though when Mike was doin that stuff DURING AN ACTUAL GAME????��
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seasoned�Vet, you alright dude?� We on a message board right, you have a @#$%^& problem or something?� I'm talkin on a message board just like everyone else is in this joint.� You don't like it,�too @#$%^& bad, move�along and read something else then.� ��

.....you're a clown.

- message board or not, i think its time to take your frustrations over to the mans twitter account. you have some real female separation issues with him that we @ niketalk just cant help. 

-
roll.gif
 @ 'just like everyone else'. #++%! please. dont try and compare your constant ridicule with everyone else on here. NO ONE.....i repeat NO ONE on here is going to the lengths you are to continually say something about dude. its like at every chance there you are with something to say. dont you get tired of constantly thinking about LeBron?

.....give it a rest my dude........just try to give it a small break, can you try that?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CP1708

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... About That... From The Video He Looked Pretty... How Do I Say This... The Mutha %@@% A Couldn't Dance... Soooooo That Might Take A While Broski But I'll Keep An Eye Out For It
laugh.gif
Wasn't it the Jam vid with the other MJ where he tries to show him how to moon walk, and it was NOT workin out too well. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vet, since you trackin my moves, I can't stay in here long, could you go post in the Gruden thread for me real quick?  Say I am saddened by the news that Jon won't take the gig, and I wish him the best, let the search continue.  Thanks man. 
wink.gif

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... About That... From The Video He Looked Pretty... How Do I Say This... The Mutha %@@% A Couldn't Dance... Soooooo That Might Take A While Broski But I'll Keep An Eye Out For It
laugh.gif
Wasn't it the Jam vid with the other MJ where he tries to show him how to moon walk, and it was NOT workin out too well. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vet, since you trackin my moves, I can't stay in here long, could you go post in the Gruden thread for me real quick?  Say I am saddened by the news that Jon won't take the gig, and I wish him the best, let the search continue.  Thanks man. 
wink.gif

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

- nah man, thats the point of taking a break......clown.

Funny vid.�
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

- nah man, thats the point of taking a break......clown.

It's getting too serious in here. I think people are actually catching feelings over Lebron, haters and riders alike.

Loves it.

It's getting too serious in here. I think people are actually catching feelings over Lebron, haters and riders alike.

Loves it.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Loves it.

nerd.gif

- not really. the only comment ive seen catching feelings would be someone saying they wish he cries.

- personally i havent said anything one way or the other about the situation. we have our regulars on both sides that have something to say, (as a lurker) i just got tired of this CP character using any and every opportunity to say something. its like man, let someone else say something jesus.....

- im just anxious to see the game. i hope MIA wins, but id like to see some +@@% pop off too. someone throwing something at him during the chalking would be funny.......and i must admit him crying would be EPIC.

Loves it.

nerd.gif

- not really. the only comment ive seen catching feelings would be someone saying they wish he cries.

- personally i havent said anything one way or the other about the situation. we have our regulars on both sides that have something to say, (as a lurker) i just got tired of this CP character using any and every opportunity to say something. its like man, let someone else say something jesus.....

- im just anxious to see the game. i hope MIA wins, but id like to see some +@@% pop off too. someone throwing something at him during the chalking would be funny.......and i must admit him crying would be EPIC.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Loves it.

nerd.gif

nah bro... do not lie!!!   

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Loves it.

nerd.gif

nah bro... do not lie!!!   

I hope Miami wins by a lot. Nothing better to me than to see all these hyped and angry fans leaving the arena midway through the 3rd quarter. I hope LeBron goes for 45,10, and 10.

And CP, how are we supposed to take you seriously? Have you seen your game/pool room?
30t6p3b.gif

I kid, but not really.

I hope Miami wins by a lot. Nothing better to me than to see all these hyped and angry fans leaving the arena midway through the 3rd quarter. I hope LeBron goes for 45,10, and 10.

And CP, how are we supposed to take you seriously? Have you seen your game/pool room?
30t6p3b.gif

I kid, but not really.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Man, that table is never open though, fam always in there buggin to use it. 
laugh.gif

Like I said, it's perfect size for a small garage. 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Man, that table is never open though, fam always in there buggin to use it. 
laugh.gif

Like I said, it's perfect size for a small garage. 
embarassed.gif

I expect Lebron to have an "injury"tonight and somehow doesn't make the trip.

For me Thursday will be one long day, 3 classes= week of school

I expect Lebron to have an "injury"tonight and somehow doesn't make the trip.

For me Thursday will be one long day, 3 classes= week of school

Back
Top Bottom