Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Wait, I swear they showed Mo and LeBron giving each other dap before the game.....

Musta been someone else
Yes!
eek.gif

I could've sworn he and Bron shared the closest hug he gave to anyone.
I seen't it.

I thought it was him and Jamison....that Mo gif is hilarious though.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Wait, I swear they showed Mo and LeBron giving each other dap before the game.....

Musta been someone else
Yes!
eek.gif

I could've sworn he and Bron shared the closest hug he gave to anyone.
I seen't it.

I thought it was him and Jamison....that Mo gif is hilarious though.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

He shoulda offered the same words to the guys on his bench.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

He shoulda offered the same words to the guys on his bench.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly [/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

wait what does lebron do in the gif i don't get ur comment. Also i think Mo did the right thing what was he supposed to do give him a hug before their biggest game? This was game 7 for the cavs since everyone knows they aren't going to make the playoffs. I honestly think if he did give Lebron handshake or a hug he would be scorned and called soft.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly [/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

wait what does lebron do in the gif i don't get ur comment. Also i think Mo did the right thing what was he supposed to do give him a hug before their biggest game? This was game 7 for the cavs since everyone knows they aren't going to make the playoffs. I honestly think if he did give Lebron handshake or a hug he would be scorned and called soft.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i agree with whoever said this is going to be incredibly anticlimactic

the cavs players should be ashamed of themselves. at least give him a good hard foul. i wouldn't show up to another game if i was a cavs fan

Lakersfan1 wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
.. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

ummm Mo did give him a hug b4 the game during the warmup .. that gif was coming out of halftime

Lakersfan1 wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
.. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

ummm Mo did give him a hug b4 the game during the warmup .. that gif was coming out of halftime

Originally Posted by DubA169

i agree with whoever said this is going to be incredibly anticlimactic

the cavs players should be ashamed of themselves. at least give him a good hard foul. i wouldn't show up to another game if i was a cavs fan

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role
Dude this is the NBA.....not Exxon Mobil
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role
Dude this is the NBA.....not Exxon Mobil
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lakersfan1 wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

oh then
roll.gif
Mo...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lakersfan1 wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

oh then
roll.gif
Mo...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

laugh.gif

These dudes be maaaad... You forgot mentioning the other side as well, like the leader of your hater gang CP: Wade can average 10 and 5 and it will still be his team. So in the end, LeBron scores 100 and Wade gets 10 and 5 and it's still Wade's team.
laugh.gif

Now some lame gif is all you have..

I don't even care that much about how LeBron played tonight, honestly. I'm just glad that the Cavs (his "supporting cast") got exposed for what they are = BUMS. 7 seasons and the best they could get him is Mo Williams, a guy who is barely B.J. Armstrong, let alone Scottie Pippen.

Back
Top Bottom