Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

now... no one on that roster can carry a team... at least wade and bosh have done it.... the way he went out was not a good look, but can you blame him for leaving?

laugh.gif
Cwebb telling the truth out here.
Now that greatness in Miami comment will be talked about for the next few weeks. If this team wins the title I will be amazed just because how everyone now is trying to get their comments in about them and Heat fans "panicking" in December.
I hope Mo is still sad Saturday my T-wolves need a win.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

now... no one on that roster can carry a team... at least wade and bosh have done it.... the way he went out was not a good look, but can you blame him for leaving?

If the Cavs put out the type of effort I'm reading about, then that is pathetic and they need to bring in the local Y all star team. Have some heart
laugh.gif

If the Cavs put out the type of effort I'm reading about, then that is pathetic and they need to bring in the local Y all star team. Have some heart
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cwebb telling the truth out here.
Now that greatness in Miami comment will be talked about for the next few weeks. If this team wins the title I will be amazed just because how everyone now is trying to get their comments in about them and Heat fans "panicking" in December.
I hope Mo is still sad Saturday my T-wolves need a win.

Nope. Not at all. He's BEEN surrounded by bums. These dudes he played with were trash. I still can't believe he brought us to such prominence and the best record with such a garbage team. I'm from Cleveland, and the team has always been like this. It was a disgrace they couldn't get Bron some better players.

Nope. Not at all. He's BEEN surrounded by bums. These dudes he played with were trash. I still can't believe he brought us to such prominence and the best record with such a garbage team. I'm from Cleveland, and the team has always been like this. It was a disgrace they couldn't get Bron some better players.

Don't worry Cleveland fans there's always Kyrie Irving....
Spoiler [+]
at least until he decides to take his talents to Los Angeles

Don't worry Cleveland fans there's always Kyrie Irving....
Spoiler [+]
at least until he decides to take his talents to Los Angeles

i hope irving doesn't end up on the cavs he's becoming on my favorites, i wouldn't wish that i my worst enemy

i hope irving doesn't end up on the cavs he's becoming on my favorites, i wouldn't wish that i my worst enemy

The pre game and start of the game lived up to the hype, you could feel the intensity in the building through the TV screen without a doubt

Once Bron went off though...crowd was dead. Number one...this Cavs team is trash, but hypothetically if you replace Cleveland with New York or Philly they would've given him hell no matter what the score was.

Then again...they were getting !*%*++* on pretty bad tonight
laugh.gif

The pre game and start of the game lived up to the hype, you could feel the intensity in the building through the TV screen without a doubt

Once Bron went off though...crowd was dead. Number one...this Cavs team is trash, but hypothetically if you replace Cleveland with New York or Philly they would've given him hell no matter what the score was.

Then again...they were getting !*%*++* on pretty bad tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly [/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. LeBron James has earned my respect.. I don't respect his decision, but I respect him as a person.. Dude did what he did, came back, and served the Cavs something ugly [/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom