Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Cavs put as much effort into tonight's game as LeBron put in game 5 vs the Celtics.

Cavs put as much effort into tonight's game as LeBron put in game 5 vs the Celtics.

Al3xis wrote:
even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

i said the same thing dude mumbled it
laugh.gif

Al3xis wrote:
even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

i said the same thing dude mumbled it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

QFT, yet I'm supposed to support these type of dudes, bijald0331?

Spoiler [+]
shaq-face.jpg

They need to gut the entire roster.  Get rid of anyone who ever played w/ Bron.  These dudes are all ({'}) (we've known this for a long time, but tonight was the nail in the coffin).

Mo Williams, MO *@++@!# WILLIAMS is the manliest dude on our roster?  Now, THAT'S saying something.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

QFT, yet I'm supposed to support these type of dudes, bijald0331?

Spoiler [+]
shaq-face.jpg

They need to gut the entire roster.  Get rid of anyone who ever played w/ Bron.  These dudes are all ({'}) (we've known this for a long time, but tonight was the nail in the coffin).

Mo Williams, MO *@++@!# WILLIAMS is the manliest dude on our roster?  Now, THAT'S saying something.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u
indifferent.gif
?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg
*DEAD*
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u
indifferent.gif
?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg
*DEAD*
roll.gif
laugh.gif

no hypebeast, but that was a nice jacket lebron had on at the press conference

and C webb just put the Cavs bench in their place

no hypebeast, but that was a nice jacket lebron had on at the press conference

and C webb just put the Cavs bench in their place

Dwyane Wade wrote:

indifferent.gif

?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg

Perfect execution!
roll.gif

Dwyane Wade wrote:

indifferent.gif

?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg

Perfect execution!
roll.gif

Damn Cwebb went in on the cavs bench $+$+  .. softer than wet tissue paper outside in a puddle
laugh.gif

Damn Cwebb went in on the cavs bench $+$+  .. softer than wet tissue paper outside in a puddle
laugh.gif

Damn I hate to repeat the same $++% over but C Webb just spelled it out...that cle team is soft as hell. I really feel bad for their fans now.

How in the hell does a dude leave you for he considers a better situation and then you laughing it up with him while he beats your brains in and laughs while doing it?

I can only imagine what Coach Scott said to them maggots tonight.

Felines I tell you!

Damn I hate to repeat the same $++% over but C Webb just spelled it out...that cle team is soft as hell. I really feel bad for their fans now.

How in the hell does a dude leave you for he considers a better situation and then you laughing it up with him while he beats your brains in and laughs while doing it?

I can only imagine what Coach Scott said to them maggots tonight.

Felines I tell you!

now... no one on that roster can carry a team... at least wade and bosh have done it.... the way he went out was not a good look, but can you blame him for leaving?

Back
Top Bottom