Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

I thought this video was pretty epic, got me as hyped for a reg season game between two teams I don't root for as I can imagine...

I thought this video was pretty epic, got me as hyped for a reg season game between two teams I don't root for as I can imagine...

Saying less than 28k was a nice way to put it. But this year the Indians averaged 17k, dead last. Even worse than the Florida Marlins.

There may be issues every city is dealing with, but nobody let that hinder their support as much as Cleveland this year.

I hope they thrive now, but I doubt it.

Football far and away comes first, and if there is a good team/player in hoops or baseball...they'll support it. . Cleveland does not go above and beyond other cities in supporting teams. It's average. And it will only be natural to see the Cavs attendance take a major hit now. That would happen in almost any city excluding a select few.

CP, Belle & Lofton, the whole crew.

Saying less than 28k was a nice way to put it. But this year the Indians averaged 17k, dead last. Even worse than the Florida Marlins.

There may be issues every city is dealing with, but nobody let that hinder their support as much as Cleveland this year.

I hope they thrive now, but I doubt it.

Football far and away comes first, and if there is a good team/player in hoops or baseball...they'll support it. . Cleveland does not go above and beyond other cities in supporting teams. It's average. And it will only be natural to see the Cavs attendance take a major hit now. That would happen in almost any city excluding a select few.

CP, Belle & Lofton, the whole crew.

Damn, that video made me miss watching bron play for Cleveland. The way the crowd did the powder toss with him and the way they supported him is something the miami fans will never do for him...it was fun watching the ball be in lebron's hands every play for cleveland instead of taking turns with wade lol

Damn, that video made me miss watching bron play for Cleveland. The way the crowd did the powder toss with him and the way they supported him is something the miami fans will never do for him...it was fun watching the ball be in lebron's hands every play for cleveland instead of taking turns with wade lol

That vid came on before the game started, that was
pimp.gif

What Barkley said about the difference between Miami and Cleveland is 100% true. Miami isn't a sports town, period. LeBron may not say it, but he's definitely going to miss being damn near almost a God in Cleveland, where the fanbase supported him 100%.

That vid came on before the game started, that was
pimp.gif

What Barkley said about the difference between Miami and Cleveland is 100% true. Miami isn't a sports town, period. LeBron may not say it, but he's definitely going to miss being damn near almost a God in Cleveland, where the fanbase supported him 100%.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

CP1708 wrote:

����
Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.����
��

- you mean kinda like:

I NEVER want to hear another LA or Kobe fan bring up Bron quitting. This is JOKES. Dude wasnt even trying
laugh.gif
To the dude saying he stayed with LA, wasn't Kobe BEGGING AND PLEADING for a trade?
roll.gif
. How is it Bron's fault he couldnt get any help? Kobe was gonna be on the first plane out of LA if they didnt get Gasol

You ain't heard? Apparently, demanding a trade is a noble act whereas signing with a different team as a free agent is a %+#*% move.

LeBron should've been a class act like Kobe and demand a trade, then the league would've fixed a J.J. Hickson for Dwight Howard trade and he would've stayed with the Cavs.

CP1708 wrote:

����
Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.����
��

- you mean kinda like:

I NEVER want to hear another LA or Kobe fan bring up Bron quitting. This is JOKES. Dude wasnt even trying
laugh.gif
To the dude saying he stayed with LA, wasn't Kobe BEGGING AND PLEADING for a trade?
roll.gif
. How is it Bron's fault he couldnt get any help? Kobe was gonna be on the first plane out of LA if they didnt get Gasol

You ain't heard? Apparently, demanding a trade is a noble act whereas signing with a different team as a free agent is a %+#*% move.

LeBron should've been a class act like Kobe and demand a trade, then the league would've fixed a J.J. Hickson for Dwight Howard trade and he would've stayed with the Cavs.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You'll see how you really boo someone on December 17th.
I think the boos will be the same if not less, we aint as salty/mad as them Clevelanders (although i'm sure most have moved on). We wont be embarrassed, that i can guarantee.

Originally Posted by Proshares

You'll see how you really boo someone on December 17th.
I think the boos will be the same if not less, we aint as salty/mad as them Clevelanders (although i'm sure most have moved on). We wont be embarrassed, that i can guarantee.

CP1708 wrote:
����
��

- you mean kinda like:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

- oh but they will. 

- i will never forget how he flat out embarrassed his teammates. i vividly remember Kobe stopping at the top of the key, handing the ball over to Jordan Farmar and waving his hands toward the basket saying "GO!........GO!". Jordan kinda shrugged and attempted to drive to the basket only to lose the ball. Kobe did this at least two times (you can see one @ the 4:38 mark of the video).

^ but all that? they dont remember that. but then wanna keep bringing up LeBron quitting at times when it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. im all for hearing someone out when they have valid points. but it takes away from your point when you're steady bringing stuff up that has nothing to do with the issue. its then that you sound just flat out salty like CP. if dude could just focus for one second instead of acting like a scorned lover he'd see that there are many legitimate things one can get on LeBron about. and there are plenty people within this thread on both sides doing so. but i swear Cp is the only cat i see in here that comes off as a straight salty ex-girlfriend.

u both sound like you just broke up and whatslosinlike is the "other" man... knock it off and stick to the topic at hand. %#@%@ always wanna bring up kobe in every %%$**# topic

CP1708 wrote:
����
��

- you mean kinda like:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

- oh but they will. 

- i will never forget how he flat out embarrassed his teammates. i vividly remember Kobe stopping at the top of the key, handing the ball over to Jordan Farmar and waving his hands toward the basket saying "GO!........GO!". Jordan kinda shrugged and attempted to drive to the basket only to lose the ball. Kobe did this at least two times (you can see one @ the 4:38 mark of the video).

^ but all that? they dont remember that. but then wanna keep bringing up LeBron quitting at times when it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. im all for hearing someone out when they have valid points. but it takes away from your point when you're steady bringing stuff up that has nothing to do with the issue. its then that you sound just flat out salty like CP. if dude could just focus for one second instead of acting like a scorned lover he'd see that there are many legitimate things one can get on LeBron about. and there are plenty people within this thread on both sides doing so. but i swear Cp is the only cat i see in here that comes off as a straight salty ex-girlfriend.

u both sound like you just broke up and whatslosinlike is the "other" man... knock it off and stick to the topic at hand. %#@%@ always wanna bring up kobe in every %%$**# topic

Back
Top Bottom