Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Who is the second game of the doubleheader?  I honestly don't know. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what Charles says tonight, you KNOW inside the NBA is going to be live as hell after whoever the second game is. 

Who is the second game of the doubleheader?  I honestly don't know. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what Charles says tonight, you KNOW inside the NBA is going to be live as hell after whoever the second game is. 

Man tbh, im very anxious to see what happens after the game. I think fans will stalk the stadium until he leaves

Man tbh, im very anxious to see what happens after the game. I think fans will stalk the stadium until he leaves

if lebron wins tonight though, and drops a triple double, won't that just make the Cleveland fans angrier for the next time he goes to Cleveland?
i feel that he has to lose tonight so the people calm down a little. i'm sure they don't want him embarrassing them on national tv again lol
if cleveland wins tonight then i think the fans will be more happier about the win than their anger for lebron

if lebron wins tonight though, and drops a triple double, won't that just make the Cleveland fans angrier for the next time he goes to Cleveland?
i feel that he has to lose tonight so the people calm down a little. i'm sure they don't want him embarrassing them on national tv again lol
if cleveland wins tonight then i think the fans will be more happier about the win than their anger for lebron

There will be riots and the Cuyahoga River will be set on fire again. LeBron will silently (through assists and defense) euthanize that poor poor city.

There will be riots and the Cuyahoga River will be set on fire again. LeBron will silently (through assists and defense) euthanize that poor poor city.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i have to go to a play for extra credit tomorrow, and the play starts at 7 SMH.
are you in 8th grade?   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its for HIV/AIDS awareness. and if i go, she drops a quiz grade. equals out to about half a letter grade. and im borderline A/B. so i have to go
mad.gif
sick.gif

good one tho.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i have to go to a play for extra credit tomorrow, and the play starts at 7 SMH.
are you in 8th grade?   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its for HIV/AIDS awareness. and if i go, she drops a quiz grade. equals out to about half a letter grade. and im borderline A/B. so i have to go
mad.gif
sick.gif

good one tho.

Miami Heat plane has trouble on way to Cleveland

CLEVELAND -- The Miami Heat experienced airplane troubles on their way to Cleveland for LeBron James' first game there since he left the Cavaliers.
Jackie Mayo, a spokeswoman for Cleveland Hopkins airport, says the crew of the Heat's plane reported a wing "flap issue" early Thursday as the aircraft was on its approach. An alert was issued at the airport and two fire trucks were sent out to the runway, which is standard procedure.

Mayo says the plane landed safely at about 2:30 a.m. ET.

The Cavaliers play host to the Heat on Thursday night, five months after James angered the city's fans by announcing his departure for Miami as a free agent.

Extra security measures have been implemented for the game to prevent trouble and to protect James. The Heat did not reveal their travel plans, hotel location and pregame workout plans to the local media, which they normally do.

The Heat and the NBA have taken additional security measures to ensure the safety of James and the team this season.

Cavaliers spokesman Tad Carper told the Cleveland Plain Dealer that the team's security will be "remarkably similar" to the norm at Quicken Loans Arena, though he did admit that "it's fair to say we'll have more security in general."

"We're not trying to create a police state for this game," Carper said, according to the Plain Dealer. "We've gone through a very comprehensive process with the league security folks, the local authorities, the Cleveland Police Department, and we feel like we have a great plan in place to make sure we have a safe, law-abiding environment."

I see you Dan Gilbert...
nerd.gif

Miami Heat plane has trouble on way to Cleveland

CLEVELAND -- The Miami Heat experienced airplane troubles on their way to Cleveland for LeBron James' first game there since he left the Cavaliers.
Jackie Mayo, a spokeswoman for Cleveland Hopkins airport, says the crew of the Heat's plane reported a wing "flap issue" early Thursday as the aircraft was on its approach. An alert was issued at the airport and two fire trucks were sent out to the runway, which is standard procedure.

Mayo says the plane landed safely at about 2:30 a.m. ET.

The Cavaliers play host to the Heat on Thursday night, five months after James angered the city's fans by announcing his departure for Miami as a free agent.

Extra security measures have been implemented for the game to prevent trouble and to protect James. The Heat did not reveal their travel plans, hotel location and pregame workout plans to the local media, which they normally do.

The Heat and the NBA have taken additional security measures to ensure the safety of James and the team this season.

Cavaliers spokesman Tad Carper told the Cleveland Plain Dealer that the team's security will be "remarkably similar" to the norm at Quicken Loans Arena, though he did admit that "it's fair to say we'll have more security in general."

"We're not trying to create a police state for this game," Carper said, according to the Plain Dealer. "We've gone through a very comprehensive process with the league security folks, the local authorities, the Cleveland Police Department, and we feel like we have a great plan in place to make sure we have a safe, law-abiding environment."

I see you Dan Gilbert...
nerd.gif

Wait....Buddy From The Indians Game Is Going To The Game?! Dressed In Heat Gear?!

Oh this *+#* just got even better!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I expect nothing but pure mayhem tonight

Wait....Buddy From The Indians Game Is Going To The Game?! Dressed In Heat Gear?!

Oh this *+#* just got even better!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I expect nothing but pure mayhem tonight

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

^^I heard on the news that the he's bringing 7 of his closest friends. ALL Lebron/Heat fans

Some people just ask for trouble.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

^^I heard on the news that the he's bringing 7 of his closest friends. ALL Lebron/Heat fans

Some people just ask for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom