Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

How is this going to be anticlimactic? Doesn't that mean useless?
laugh.gif

Mo Gotti goes for 50 tonight
pimp.gif

This is going to be EPIC!!

Mo Gotti goes for 50 tonight
pimp.gif

This is going to be EPIC!!

it means it will be built up by media and fans to be some extraordinary event, but it will not meet expectations.

it will be a little crazier than vince carter coming back to toronto. that's about it. funny signs and chants. nobody will get near lebron and there will be an insane police presence. ,aybe stuff after theh game in the parking lot, but the game itself won't be nuts imo.

i hope i'm wrong

it means it will be built up by media and fans to be some extraordinary event, but it will not meet expectations.

it will be a little crazier than vince carter coming back to toronto. that's about it. funny signs and chants. nobody will get near lebron and there will be an insane police presence. ,aybe stuff after theh game in the parking lot, but the game itself won't be nuts imo.

i hope i'm wrong

Unless you're expecting physical violence I don't think you'll be overwhelmed. I just want to hear the crowd, really.

Unless you're expecting physical violence I don't think you'll be overwhelmed. I just want to hear the crowd, really.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Cant put anything past Ohio.
Big Ups to that 8 yr old Jet fan that got tackled by a grown @!# Browns fan.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Cant put anything past Ohio.
Big Ups to that 8 yr old Jet fan that got tackled by a grown @!# Browns fan.

I want constant boos. Those Cleveland fans should be hoarse after the game.

I want constant boos. Those Cleveland fans should be hoarse after the game.

I mean with beefed up security and undercovers walking around, I'm sure there will be some sort of tolerance being put up.

But at the same time, I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.

'Delonte West' chants will be in effect though. I can tell you that much, and that alone will make my day..

I mean with beefed up security and undercovers walking around, I'm sure there will be some sort of tolerance being put up.

But at the same time, I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.

'Delonte West' chants will be in effect though. I can tell you that much, and that alone will make my day..

And I would break my "no cursing around the kids" rule.......all that nice /polite stuff is out the window tonight.

And I would break my "no cursing around the kids" rule.......all that nice /polite stuff is out the window tonight.

30t6p3b.gif
at Mo's analogy.
laugh.gif

Where will Dan Gilbert sit? courtside? if so, i want to see a confrontation, air it all out.

30t6p3b.gif
at Mo's analogy.
laugh.gif

Where will Dan Gilbert sit? courtside? if so, i want to see a confrontation, air it all out.

Back
Top Bottom