Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

I was just thinking about this during lunch. Imagine Cleveland's reaction if LeBron were to hit a game winner for Miami.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I can't really stand LeBron, but if this scenario played out I think it would be hilarious.

I was just thinking about this during lunch. Imagine Cleveland's reaction if LeBron were to hit a game winner for Miami.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I can't really stand LeBron, but if this scenario played out I think it would be hilarious.

So I guess fans have been tailgating since 9 AM 
laugh.gif

And I heard Mo Williams, a Braves fan came in with a Red Sox jacket on
laugh.gif

December 2nd will become a statewide holiday if they win tonight

So I guess fans have been tailgating since 9 AM 
laugh.gif

And I heard Mo Williams, a Braves fan came in with a Red Sox jacket on
laugh.gif

December 2nd will become a statewide holiday if they win tonight

That white boy wearing the Heats jersey thinking everything gon' be sweet. They going to drag his $+* up and down Huron Road..
..I cant wait for this.
devil.gif

That white boy wearing the Heats jersey thinking everything gon' be sweet. They going to drag his $+* up and down Huron Road..
..I cant wait for this.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There's no way this doesn't turn out bad.

The worse it turns out, the better for us who have nothing to do with either party.

Theres no way that this is not entertaining as hell.

The worse it turns out, the better for us who have nothing to do with either party.

If Cleveland fans don't live up to my expectations then I will never forgive them. They need to be taunting NON STOP at the very least...

If Cleveland fans don't live up to my expectations then I will never forgive them. They need to be taunting NON STOP at the very least...

We all seen threads and comments about Ohio taking Ls, no way Cleveland fans are gonna act civilized.

We all seen threads and comments about Ohio taking Ls, no way Cleveland fans are gonna act civilized.

Originally Posted by Diego

Exactly why I love it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Exactly why I love it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom